ɛiϱɦt

Arden knew she was changing, and she knew why. She's heard the whispers about her, how she's become very, not happy. She is, just the thought of the darkness outside the walls of Hogwarts weighing on her shoulders. 

she really didn't care about either side of the war, but the fear of the outcome is what corrupts her. What if a death eater attack murdered her friends and family? What if something happened to the people she loved most?

 On alate Friday evening, the boy walked into his common room, searching for a certain Burnette pureblood. "Reggie! How're you doing, dear pal?"a tie-on-head Evan rosier exclaimed, wrapping an arm round the younger Black's shoulders. If arden and regulus were inseprable, Evan and regulus were attatched by the hip. Due to being raised in a pure blood maniac environment, the two boys formed a brotherly bond James and sirius would dream of having. They told each other everything, and always complained about their families traditions. But they cracked jokes and shared crushes and comforted each other during nightmares or through the pain of recieving the mark, or after being cursed at the hands of their mothers.

"I'm alright. I need to speak to you of something very urgently" he said with hope. "What do you want then, reg?" Evan asked with a supportive grin.

 "I've decided that I don't want to live under my parent's stupid rules forever. I want to be the happiest man on earth and do what they call, 'tie the knot' with arden"

Τɦɛy Αɩɩ Diɛ in Τɦɛ Eηɖ