Sɛʋɛη

ʀɑʙ

Fast forward to the end of fixth, almost sixth year, regulus began to notice things. How much the girl he loved has changed. She's joyful, and not in the way she usually is, but a very eerie joyness. He noticed hollow cheeks, forgetfulness and a box of tubes tucked in her robes more often. She stopped passing tulips to people, and even mulciber was confused as to why he didn't have sealed lips on saturday morning. Regulus had decided that he'd confront her about it, but realized he has to confront himself about something, first. 

Even though the two know about each others' feelings and have had their moments on many occasions, they will eventually be separated as walburga would surely find a pure-blooded wife for regulus, and Arden would have to find someone else to spend the last of her days with. He kept thinking about it, and realized that he never wanted to live in a world where Arden wasn't by his side. 

He noticed, about himself, that he loved her even more, and was so thankful she was a pure blood, making his plan a lot easier. He understood they were only sixteen, almost seventeen, and that they're too young to make any bold decisions, but if they didn't act for themselves now, other people would have to make those choices for them later. regulus was already walking through that path, but he hoped if he acted soon he would be able to change his route.

You see, regulus spent the majority of his life being taught how to make his family proud by doing exactly what he was told to do. At the time, he found it annoying but he would do whatever to make his mother pleased. And even though he continued with it, he still found it odd to do things based on something others can't control like their magical bloodline or un-rational decisions  your family makes.

But when Arden came around and he was indulged in her joyful and optimistic aura, he realized maybe, just maybe, he'd have a shot at making the right choice for himself, without anyone telling him what to think or feel.

His uncle alphard once told him, 'if you find something you want and love, you cherish it forever and you never let it go' , and that was exactly what regulus was going to do.

◗◑●◐◖

Τɦɛy Αɩɩ Diɛ iη Τɦɛ Eηɖ