Si⨉

He pulled away slightly, pressing his left cheek on her right one, his arms wrapping round her. "my parents...made me get the mark this summer.." he muttered as he furrowed his brows with shame. She frowned and hugged him closer, finally realizing why he'd been distant.

"I'm really sorry, luslee. I didn't know..I thought you were excited to join" she wondered aloud. He sighed in frustration. "I thought I was too...but it feels so wrong." he shook his head deeper into her shoulder as she softly rubbed his back. Then, she pulled away, grabbed his left arm and pulled the sleeve. The blotchy skin around the moving jet black skull and snake looked fried.

She traced the mark softly with the tip of her thumb and pulled it closer to her face. She placed a tender kiss on his skin and looked up with a soft smile, pulling the sleeve down once more. Tears clouded in the Black's silver, grey eyes, though he refused to let them escape as he once again embraced her. "your my joy, Arden"

Sirius black watched from afar behind a stone pillar, a smile grazing his pink lips. His eyes glassy as they watched the girl fumble with his brother's sleeve, he knew he was too late to even try to change his fate. He only hoped that Regulus would not make the vast mistake of letting the girl go.

◗◑◐◖

Τɦɛy Αɩɩ Diɛ iη Τɦɛ Eηɖ