•𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕦𝕤•

•𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕦𝕤•

i sat there having almost everything open, two gucci bags left and dd had began recording again.

"you and this fucking phone." i rolled my eyes as i pulled the shopping bag closer to me, taking off the gift tissue from the top, pulling out a heavy gucci box, doing the same for the second bag which had a bigger gucci box inside, dd cheesin mad big from behind the camera.
"which one first?" i asked him, holding up both of the boxes, him pointing to the smaller box, i smiled as i placed both of them flatly on the floor, i lifted the top of the box, more forest green gift tissue there,  i quickly removed it to reveal a beautiful unique hand bag.

"shit pain right?" dd walked over showing the video the purse, i smile lifting it and showing the phone.

"its soo cute, thank you." i shut my eyes puckering my lips for a kiss which he gave me. i then proceeded to open up the other box, i let out a little gasp.

as i picked up the pretty diamond and gold butterfly charm my eyes watered, ever since the day of my cousins funeral, butterflies had been my favorite thing in this whole wide world

as i picked up the pretty diamond and gold butterfly charm my eyes watered, ever since the day of my cousins funeral, butterflies had been my favorite thing in this whole wide world.. and its only because instead of doves we released 50 monarch butterflies in honor of his soul.

"hows that one ma?" dd asked showing it off once again, i just smiled nodding, nun of this felt real right now, like at all. he stopped recording and sat next to me on the floor as i continued to stare and play with the butterfly charm, this shit meant so much to me and he aint even know it.
"i hope this was enough ma, like damn..i fucked up when it comes to everything and im sorry that it took me all this time to realize the treatment you deserve, and im ready to commit to give that too you, and only you. that whole shit with that treesh you saw at the deli, i aint love or want her, all i wanted was head ri. it dont make it any better, but you. i refuse to use you, your too good for that." dd had just gone on and on, and i knew he was sorry, i knew he meant what he was saying. i simply got up, sitting on his lap as i wrapped my arms around his neck, him placing his hands on my lower back.

"i forgive you, but not because you bought me allis, but because i love you.." i looked down in his eyes, he had been biting down on his bottom lip. i knew there was no way i could repay him, but i knew what i could do to make him happy.
"go upstairs and be ready." i whispered into his ear before walking away to go to the downstairs bathroom, i knew, he knew, we knew. once i reached the bathroom i removed one of my black hair ties from the bag, brushing my shit j to a middle part slick back ponytail. once i was done i made my way upstairs, going into his room to see him sitting at his set up, his back resting against his chair. i quickly walked up to him, getting on my knees as he opened his legs the slightest so i could position myself perfectly, once i did i began unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans, sliding my hand in the slot of his draws and taking it out.

20 minutes later-

"just like that." i whispered into dd's ear as he had been gripping onto my waist controlling my movements as i had been on top, he aint wanna move from the chair so.. we had to make this work.

"fuck mama." dd groaned while tilting his head back as i began kissing all over his neck, me making sure i marked whats mine. he began to breathe heavily, ina a specific pattern which i knew what was next? and like that. i just got a wave of heat, feeling the hot liquid run down my thigh i panicked but didnt make it
clear and just let dd rest inside of me as he catched his breath.
"you good?" he sighed and i nodded, looking at him, i lifted off of him, putting my underwear on and shit, handing him his boxers. he got up sliding them on before dragging me into bed with him. i loved dd with my whole soul, and i say that without a problem.

"im tired." i yawned as i got comfortable.

"take a nap cause ya ass aint going to sleep." dd chuckled and i just smiled, i loved this new him.

a/n: 2 chapters...