•𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕠𝕜 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖•

"it's releasing in 3..2..1." the producer announced and i clung onto ddots body, hugging him in joy. my first song released was def gonna get places. dd glared at us, jealously fuming his eyes and i felt no guilt, he was all on some bitch who wasn't no friend to him.

"ddot i gotta pick up some shit at your house, i left things in rihannas room." dd stated all of this while staring so deep into my eyes. this nigga had no good intentions.

"igh we can dip right now." ddot gestured me over to walk next to him, dd just dappin the producer up as i waved bye, i was ready for my dream to start.
"you good righ?" ddot placed his hand on my back, making sure i stuck by his side at all times. i just nodded my head seeing two messages from booma.

messages

bruvaa🤦🏻‍♀️💞
Yoo wha happened between u n dd?

Are you good sis?

how you know?

bruvaa🤦🏻‍♀️💞
He got some IG spam page postin' wild shi

Hollon ima send it

he mad childish, how you gonna say i fw da opps but he fwed that hoe first?

bruvaa🤦🏻‍♀️💞
Damn nikka fumbled?

you don't understand at this point ima head home fa a break, needa come see you n my lil baby

bruvaa🤦🏻‍♀️💞
Im ya lil baby gangsta

Too soon?

nah just right

i knew me saying things like this would make dd's blood boil, and that's all i wanted.

bruvaa🤦🏻‍♀️💞
Trynna lemme heal u huh?

Bet

say that mh🤭
read

smiling down at my phone i had realized we were now getting close to the crib, dd following far behind us. ddot grabbed out his phone, a message from him now poppin up on my screen.

messages

personal ooter🔫💗
flirtin w zahkai so fast is crazy mh

i get it dd did some fucked up shi..

but yk how he is and if he find out he finna do sum o.d

okay? fuck him and his feelings whatever he chooses to do to me isn't gonna effect me emotionally cause realizing he wasted my time took everything with him, ain't nun for him there, which means no mercy for his lil bitch ass.

personal ooter🔫💗
u right u right mh

i want chu to stay unbothered while he get his shit.
seen

opening the  two glass doors we entered the complex. i ain't dare to hold the door for dd either, so it simply shut in his face as ddot unlocked the forest green mental door, "3" nailed into the door, it's color a dirty gold. once the door opened with the scratching of the floor i went straight to my room, taking my kicks off and placing them in the box, dd coming in and shutting the door behind him. my anxiety going up as he walked over to my nightstand, grabbing his small tube of grabba , air bar, and his charger. i just watched him, finding it hard to swallow, maybe this shit isn't as easy as i thought it was.

"it's no bad blood righ?" dd looked at me from across the room.

"mhm." i mumbled, looking down at my feet.

"what was that?"

"how you wan no bad blood but you post about me on ya story?"

"it's the fact you assume it's about you that makes you look mad insecure rihanna." dd laughed as he placed his items in his pocket.

"make me insecure? ain't shit to be insecure about david."

"oh igh." he continued to look around the room knowing damn well he ain't leave shit here.

"can you go bro?" i began to make my way towards my bed, even though i ain't wanna get too close im not just finna stand ina corner knowing this my crib and shit.

"fuck you rushin me fo? ain't nobody comin ova."

"why does that matter?"

"you boutta get me tight."

"get you tight? im not even doing shit." i looked at him, he was stupid, his hands stuffed in the pockets of his full zip up sweater.

"you wanna make me seem all bad, acting like you wasn't hoein out and fuckin wih niggas on the low, you not slick and neither are you innocent."

"i was loyal to you david, i don't owe it to you anymore."

"so just cause i made a mistake there's no us no more?" he squinted his eyes as if this was a surprise.. it was a mistake but it sure as hell wasn't no small one, nothing forgivable.

"why would i sit here and waste time with you when you sat here and told me you'd change for the better and shit when you really didn't dd." i sighed grabbing out my phone, not knowing what i was finna do on it but.

"you dead a hoe ya self."

"what?" and that's when i got out of bed, overly disrespected now.
"say that shit again i dare you." i began walking his direction having enough of all this bullshit. 

"gettin in my face bro, i got no respect for you, ima deck you bro watch out."

"david you a bitch." i shoved at his chest, seriously hurt. and like that dd balled up his fist, soon swinging at my cheek, causing me to fly to the floor, and too be honest i didn't react, i was too shocked too react. he really just put his hands on me.. feeling my cheek go numb, tears began to fill my eyes, ddot rushing into the room seeing what dd done he grabbed dd by the shirt and just began yelling everything imaginable.

"nah what the fuck, get the fuck out! you can't be coming round here no more, not fa me not fa ha, nobody my nigga! get the fuck out." and like that ddot began shoving dd out the room, locking the door when he achieved to get him out completely. rushing to my side he sat on the floor examining my face, me and david were done. i don't wanna ever talk to that bitch again.