•𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥.•

•𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥.•

"thank you for coming." my mom hugged zahkai bye since it had gotten mad late and he wasn't allowed to sleepover yet, my mom only allowed ddot too since he had came over sometimes and stood for a week or so.. me and mya had been talking about going to new york tomorrow all day, she had been asking about ddot and how he treated me, if we hadda past or anything, and i told her the truth, she asked me if i was comfortable with her intentions and i told her that he was really just my brother now.

"mya baby, can you give me a minute with ri please?" my mom asked as she shut the front door, my dad had been outta state for work, so for this past month it had just been me and my mom.

"mhm." mya nodded as she headed down the hall, my mom waited till she heard my bedroom door shut before she leaned against the kitchen counter getting all serious..

"listen, i know we havent really talked since what happened in n.y.. but i want to move past that, im sorry for being so hard on you and misunderstanding, for even mentioning his name in such a circumstance, i just thought i lost my little girl when i really didn't.. i pushed it to the point where we lost what we had. but your leaving me for a week or so.. and i just wanna say, be careful and make wise choices, and if you chose to do anything rihanna, wear protection, seriously, i got pregnant with you at your age and i know how it felt to struggle, don't do that to yourself okay?"

"okay mom you got it, and im sorry too." and like that i walked up to her and hugged her, the first time in at least eight months, last time she hugged me was when we moved to jersey and i cried to the point i had stopped breathing.. it felt good to feel her touch again, and i knew shit would be okay after this. but we let go and just smiled before i walked back to my room.

"your too fu-" mya looks back seeming a little suspicious.

"who you on da phone wih bestie?" i plop down next to her on the bed too see the face im very familiar with, ddots. i just smile knowing she won't answer grabbing my phone to open me and dd's messages.

messages

heyy mh

my heart🤍🙂
yo mama im in da stu rn

not sayin ion got time fo u

buh if ion respond fast thas why

who's there?

my heart🤍🙂
da gang n a few thots

thots? tf.

my heart🤍🙂
u dont gotta get all mad now

nigga fuck is there bitches there for when half of ya niggas got girls?

my heart🤍🙂
nikka im loyal tuh u so why u so worried 😭

stressin' my baby tf out fa wha?

u can chill out frl

don't chu got like a cheating rep? oh ok.

my heart🤍🙂
wrd2bro watch who u talkin to

i hadda rep no not mo u ended that

mhm.

my heart🤍🙂
u see how u stressin' yaself out?

i want chu nikka, fuck is u on?

not these overused ass bitches😭

ian payin' attention to nun of em

mhm.

my heart🤍🙂
we not doing this so fix it pls

before i start gettin' rude ash

igh my fault.

my heart🤍🙂
nah fix it

im sorry

im sorry baby

my heart🤍🙂
yea mama no needa trip

i gotchu

im yo nikka foreva

ian going no where and thas wrda2me

i love you🤍

my heart🤍🙂
i love you❤️

be safe okay?

need my bf tmr

my heart🤍🙂
u already know❤️
seen.

i couldn't help but overthink when it came too dd, or be insecure.. it's hard to be with someone many people have their eyes on.. its like you have competition, and when your in a relationship you shouldn't have to feel that way.. dd treats me good and shit, he hasn't showed me any sign of cheating but.. i don't know what to expect out of him sometimes.. i didn't want to assume the worse but.. shit what can i do when i live two hours away?

"im boutta shower." i mumble to mya who was nearly falling asleep, still on the phone with ddot. i just grabbed my towel and headed into my bathroom, running the hot water and clicking on spotify. going to my playlist "overthink cs ima overthinker:):" the song "selfish." PnB rock beginning to connect to the speakers i had built into the bathroom ceiling. i stepped into the shower looking at all the body scrubs i could chose from.

time skip 2 the morning-

"mya wake up." i shook her as i had finished getting ready and all was left was her. my bag was packed and so was hers, so once she was done we were up and out the door.
"mya don't play wih me." i slapped her ass and that finally woke up her, she whinced at the feeling and she eventually sat up mugging me, her face all swollen.
"get ready." i pointed at her as a grabbed my duffle bag and headed down the hall to see my mom in the kitchen making breakfast sandwiches.

"hi princess." my mom turned around and smiled.

"morning." i walked over to her placing a kiss on her cheek, it leaving a oily stain. i grabbed the keys to her rover and stepped out the house pressing the button that automatically opens her trunk. i pushed all the junk aside and placed in the bag. i needed and wanted to see him asap.