•𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕟𝕖𝕨𝕤•

•𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕟𝕖𝕨𝕤•

sitting on the bathroom toilet having a panic attack as the pregency y test sat on the black marble counter, i could only think of the worst, melz sitting on the bathroom floor her back leaning against the glass shower door. it was so awkward don't get me wrong, melz was being a great support.

"listen ri, the worse that can happen is it comes out positive.. but you gotta realize, no shame to him his sperm ain't all that strong that age. plus you JUST got off your birth control." melz massaged my knee gently as i had been fiddling with the messy bun i had on my head, dd,ddot, remi, and mya all sitting outside in his room waiting for the results, dd decided to tell them since me and him both need the support. ddot had been trying to fill him with the best case scenario's as for the girls, they had been panicking the same amount as me.
"it's time." melz glanced at the test and i ripped it off the counter, facing the answer towards my thighs and taking a few deep breaths. lord i pray that you just give me what's best for me, whatever you have written for my story ill take.

"negative." i announced as a huge wave of relieve overflew my body, melz clinging onto me in happiness, tears of happiness spilling out of my eyes. dd hearing my sobs stormed into the bathroom.

"ma what is it?" dd flew to his knees holding onto my tightly, his arms wrapped along my neck, my tears soaking into his white polo shirt.

"negative." i coughed out as i clung onto his waist, continuing to sob cause this was just such a scare, a type of scare i never thought id have.

"the bitch is goodddd." mya sung as she got sturdy, ddot and remi hyping her up. i just laughed dd lifting my face and wiping my tears. melz placing the pregency test in her bag.

"amiri needs me home he got the flu and bria's blowing me up, buh ill get rid of it for you my heart." melz hugged me as she scooted her way out the bathroom, we all waited till we heard the door close. it was now late at night and id realized my mom didn't pick me up, nun the less call me since the incident. so i hadda see whassgud. i walked out the room, walking into jays room which had been empty due to him being away for a while.

call

hi baby you ain't call me in a while

hi ma

how are you?

im okay, you?

im doing just fine, me and your dad miss you

i miss you guys too

just calling to see if you forgot to get me..

oh- i forgot to let the surprise get to you.

i love you dearly and i want you to just live your life princess, so me and your father decided we'll allow you to stay down there at ddots, we've moved everything over the past ffew days, organized it and everything so your all set my heart. i love you.

ma- i- can't even put this into words, thank you!

any day, you be safe tho

ended

sitting in the dark room shock. i didn't know how to process this, and just like that dd and ddot bursted in.

"WE GOT YO ASS." they just stood there laughing and i got up not knowing what to do.

"i don't even know how to feel bro." i wiped my hands down my face in pure shock, but i was now leaving mya and booma behind and it broke me. mya soon entered the room afterwards, her holding out her phone to show that her uber was outside.. which meant my baby was going back to new jersey right now and id have to say goodbye for now..
"give me a minute." i looked at the two boys as they left the dark room. mya jumping into my arms as she began to cry.

"don't forget about me ri bro i love you." she had been holding onto my neck with everything in her, tears now leaving my eyes. i didnt want to say goodbye to my sister. she was the first person to make me feel welcomed in jersey and now im leaving that behind, but i also know she understands, how could i ever forget about mya?
"you hear me hoe?" she slapped the back of my head a little and i just giggled the tears away.

"i won't my heart i love you." i hugged her and pecked her cheek the slightest before we heard honking outside.

"he been out there for a minute.." she let go of my neck holding onto the duffel bag she had brought with her.
"take advantage of being backdown here, i know it's your happy place, so enjoy it." she smiled and left the room. a few more tears falling out my eyes. a lot of people would say things are getting over dramatic but mya isn't just my best friend she grew to be my sister,therapist, and wife. a piece of me is staying in jersey but ill always go down to see her and my parents...

a/n: this chapter is so ass you guys.. can you tell im losing motivation. let me not cap. ive lost my obsession for dd and ddot, all of em so it's kinda hard to find pleasure in writing these shits, plus my relationship is doing terrible🤦🏻‍♀️ ughhhh shit is so dumb. love yu guys💗