•𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕝𝕕•

•𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕝𝕕•

everyone surrounding me by the couch as i broke down in tears explaining the situation with dd, i could feel the anxiety in my stomach.

"never again." my mom had been pacing around the kitchen, her hands in her hair as my dad tried calming her, booma and ddot standing silently as mya cuddled me until the tears disappeared, experiencing something and keeping it in tends to be easier then revealing it.

"nigga finna get boomed that's all ima say." booma shrugged his shoulders, ddot immediately passing him a glare.

"zahkai don't ever let some dumb shit like that leave your mouth ever again." mya was now making full eye contact with her older brother, everyone knew that it was never that serious.
"ever." she then pointed at him making herself clear.

"he finna touch up on ri like that and you gon let that slide? hell nah bru."

"nigga shut up!" mya then yelled seeing that this wasn't helping the way i was feeling, i slid out of mya's arms walking up the stairs of my parents house in jersey, opening the grand matte white door to my bedroom, soon flopping in bed. there were no longer any tears to cry. what is there to cry about? the fact dd put his hands on me or the fact he may never come around again.. i couldn't tell.

"yo my heart." ddot stepped into the room, shutting the door gently behind him, nobody being able to enter now that he had been guarding it. i didn't respond, i simply stared out the small window right beside my bed.
"listen i know you not ina good mood and shit.. but fuck everything going on, you back home and away from sugarhill we gon chill here for a week and go back, you need a break so be happy while it lasts." he came over laying next to me, making sure to level his face with mine, ddot loved eye contact when it came to serious conversation, he wasn't the type to break it either.

"it's whateva." i shrugged it off knowing it was really hurting me, the door opened, booma coming in all alone.

"yo bro dip for a minute." kai looked right at ddot and ddot side eyed me before getting up and leaving, closing the door behind him.
"whassgud ma." kai then laid down right were ddot had, making sure to stare right at me as well.

"hi." i responded dryily, those weren't even my intentions.

"so lil nigga really laid his hands on you?"

"mhm."

"for what tho, what was goin on?"

"i found out he was playing me and of course reacted, it was just so much shit kai.."

"nah what.." kai looked away squinting his eyes, collecting his thoughts, trying to process how anything like this could even happen. i just sat there, it had already gotten super late and i just wanted to sleep this day off, it's so sad.. our song has hit over one hundred thousand views and i wasn't excited,my following had gon up and everything and nun of it fazed me..

the next morning-

waking up to a slight movement i had realized i was laid up in zahkai's arms, him fast asleep. i stared at the ceiling that was being lighten up by sunshine, a light knocking came to my door, mya coming in soon after, she stared at me in shock. i didn't know how to react, cause it wasn't like that but i knew she wouldn't believe me, but that's when she motioned me over, so i slid out of his arms rushing to the door.

"im not even gonna ask about that but ddot and i like fucked yesterday." mya seemed super excited and i didn't know how to react, cause back in sugarhill ddot had a girl too.

"what?"

"he started being all touchy and it just got heated bro."

"i thought we were past this?" i began to rub at my eyes, trynna rid the tiredness i still had. mya just shook her head and i just walked back into my room, going into the bathroom and began to brush my teeth, staring into the mirror i couldn't even recognize myself. i was drained.

a/n: hii guys, ik i went ghost but my life has gotten so crazy and too much to deal with. here's all i got.