•𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕝•

•𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕝•

i really didn't understand why the nigga was so tight, even sitting in the car, he didn't want to talk to me on no respectful shit, over the fact that a nigga wasn't blocked..

"yo dd, you good?" jstar looked at dd through the review mirror, dd just sitting in the back staring out the window, a mug on his face. him ignoring jstar as well just made us all give one and another a look, what the hell was wrong with the nigga?
"what typa meds they put you on gangsta, you tight as fuck." jstar chuckled making ddot in the front seat laugh too. i just smirked shaking my head, he was fucked up for that one.

"yo yo, hol' up, thas dem niggas right there." dd began tapping his nail against the window, pointing at whoever he was talking about, i looked over to see khris and a couple other niggas, i instantly noticed the older boy who had been the one to stab dd in the neck.

"dd please don't." i begged knowing this nigga was the type to jump out of the car.

"nah nah, star, real shit, wordda my muva, stop the vee." dd begged sitting up in his seat grabbing onto jstar's shoulder.

"baby stop." i tried pulling his arm off of star and the boy held on with all his strength.

"please star, stop the fucking vee, these niggas got me fucked up bro." dd's voice cracked a bit, indicating he was about to burst into tears. i just held onto his forearm, keeping a firm grip, i noticed the water beginning to circle dd's eyes, his bottom lip beginning to pucker out the slightest, a quivering very visible now.

"yo brotha, you dead needa chill, we gon get our get back we always do, but not now my heart." ddot slowly begin removing dd's finger tips from around jstar's shoulder, star not even showing any emotion, completely ignoring his brother who was clearly falling apart. dd finally gave in and just sat his ass back, completely breaking down into tears, i just sat there shocked never seeing him cry like this but it was like jstar and ddot we're use to it, due to them not checking on him but just having sympathy written all over their faces, i didn't know what to do in the moment, i didn't know weather to leave him alone or comfort him, but that was until his head dropped in my lap so all i did was play with his braids and peck his cheek a couple times letting him know everything was gonna be okay as long as i was around. his tears finally going away just leaving the car in silence and sniffles, dd continuing to lay in my lap, my hands continuing to focus on his hair, all i could think about was what he was going through, and what i could possibly due to help. we finally entered sugarhill and i noticed a couple people, one of them being mya, she was with some nigga, and i noticed the mug on ddots face. i bent over closer to dd's ear.

"are you okay?" i asked as i kissed the side of his forehead gently.

"yeah." he sighed lifting his head off my lap, wiping his face with the both of his hands, i quickly whipped out my phone.

messages

have you lost your mind? fuckin' wih niggas on ddots block? i thought we came all the way down here to enjoy our time with ddot and dd and together...

myaa😘💞
we were, but then shit happened with your nikka.. soo.. i took shit my own route.. ddots fine, he's with some bitch that i found out he fwed a while back..

im just letting you know people finna be on your ass since you doing that on ddots block.. it isn't right. and it's not my fault my manz dead got into a bad situation, it ain't my fault like i said.

myaa😘💞
i never said it was, and im not blaming you, cause you don't deserve to take the blame for nun like this ml... im sorry but you just came at me.. the nigga im chillin wih is chill, ddot isn't for me.. he's too toxic and indecisive with what he wants..

alright.. im on my way back to dd's crib, you can come back anytime cause ddot isn't staying with us, he might chill there but he ain't finna bother you.

myaa😘💞
ik ml💗

dd good?

yea he's fine.
read.

sliding my phone away i noticed we had finally reached the front of his house, jstar not stopping the car indicating he wasn't staying at the crib.

"gotta head back to ma crib, buh dd you finna be good, i love you bro." jstar dapped dd up and dd just nodded, getting out the car, ddot following along.. i had to talk to him about the shit with mya, and especially shakylah cause shorty a big opp and he better not expect us to be cool ever again.. dd walking up to his door, it being unlocked we stepped in, i left my shoes by the door and the house smelled of some good ass food, i peeked into he kitchen seeing dd's mom sitting at the island as multiple pots had been on the stove, dd walked past me going up to his mom and surrounding her ina a hug, i saw this as an opportunity to speak to ddot.

"so what's good with you and mya?" i asked calmly as i made my way to living room, him following along, his eyes glued to his phone.

"she nun to me, she still be textin my phone but.. we ain't like that."

"so it was just a hit n dip?" you doing my girl dirty?"

"it ain't like that, she let me hit and she dipped, im just going  back to the bitch i was wih before i even fucked wih ha." ddot just shrugged it off and at this point...i didn't want to talk about it cause what.. nigga are you dumb? i just nodded getting on my phone, seeing many missed calls from an unknown number, i quickly pressed on it, calling them back.

call

hello?

his neck doing igh?

i kno' that blade was sharp ash..

how he gon end up like notti

smoking on that nikka too, he got me laced *chuckles*

who the fuck is this?

don't worry about that, just let that dd nigga know, he got niggas who want his top, and we finna have it, he the next to be ona shirt, EVERY.

O.

SHOT.

ended