•𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕙𝕖𝕣•

•𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕙𝕖𝕣•

walking back to my crib with mya's hand in mine and her brother walking far behind us, i was thinking of how i was gonna tell mya about what i had planned, my parents were fine with it due to them finally accepting me and dd.

"it's mad hot bro." booma groaned from behind us, i didn't really know why he was coming to my crib but probably for my mom since he had been so obsessed with her.

"take off ya hoodie then." i turned around to see the boy wearing his favorite baby blue hoodie, you could see the sweat dripping from his forehead. i just laughed at him before turning around to see my house we had began approaching. as mya ran up my steps i looked back to make sure kai was good, and he had that smile on his face he always has when he finna see my mom.

"stop." i pointed at him firmly.

"she just too bhad yoo." he got all jiggy and happy as he walked up the stairs, walking through my door like nothing.

"hi baby." i heard my mom greet the both of my bestfriends as they walked in, she gave them both a hug and came to the door for me. she just smiled lightly as i stepped in and i did the same, our relationship was never fixed but it was on its way.

 she just smiled lightly as i stepped in and i did the same, our relationship was never fixed but it was on its way

charlotte torres thompson.
30 years old.
rihanna's mom.
"don't play wih my baby okay?"

i just nudged my head to tell mya to come down the hall with me to my bedroom. knowing booma was gonna hang out with my mom for a bit, my mom didn't see it in that way cause when they "hung out. " he was helping her cook or clean, even ask about her job that he really wasn't interested in but sat there and listened to her anyway, i knew the reason he was obsessed wih my mom was because of allat cake she had.

"you needa get ya bruva." i shook my head and laughed as i searched my draws for something comfy. i hated being in my outside clothes.

"she bhad you can't lie to yourself."

"i know she is."

"okay so let him live his lil dream."

"no because she belongs to my pops."

"that nigga fine too." mya stuck out her tongue and laughed a lil and i just mugged her, if she don't leave- then i found the shorts i was looking for this whole time, along with the matching top. me and dd had got matching pairs while i was shopping on shein, i try my best to not let him forget about me, not knowing if he would but.. safety precautions you know? thinking of him.. ima facetime him cause..

facetime

my hearttt *puts camera close to lips.*

whassgud ma

whatchu doing *sets up camera on dresser to reveal room lit by her purple l.e.ds and mya sitting in the back on her phone.*

smokin' a quick
blunt wih ddot, we headin' to the stu tonight.

ouuu you must be excited.

of coursee you know the vibes.

yo bestieee.

ddot- gangsta

you not fuckin' wih nobody right?

*starts wheezing.*

what's so funny?

his lil igh just dubbed him.

ddot- mmcht not chu being a dick rider.

right not him dick riding my bestie, anyways, it's aight she a smooch anyways, buh you see ha? *points at mya.*

mya- *looks at camera and covers face.*

not chu being shy bitch.

mya- stopp rihannaa

ddot- yeaa i see ha

fuck wih it?

ddot- you know the vibes gangsta, slide it.

gotchu, now lemme talk to dd

mya- nah slide it right now *gets off bed and walks over next to rihanna, a smile on her face.*

ddot- gotchu right now *clicks on number contact on his phone and points it at camera.*

mya- igh finna hit chu up.

ddot- bet.

i did thattt *grabs onto mya's arm shaking her rapidly.*

mya- *shys away from camera covering face.*

nah but mama whatchu on?

oh nah mya don't know yet.

tell ha.

mya guess who's taking you to new york for the weekendddd.

mya- YOUR LYING.

nahhh i needa go see my babyy

mya- stopp *hugs her and they fall ova.*

we might stay for the week too but i don't know yet don't get too hype.

mya- nah bitch ima go back, ill be back tonight *kisses her cheek and hurries out room.*

*stares back into camera fixing up hair a bit.*

damn she wild.

mad excited to see you ma, got hella shit planned.

i love you.

i love you more.

nah trust i do.

suck ma dick.

igh.

oh nah bye

byee *kisses camera and hangs up.*

i smiled at his contact on the call log, he be havin' me feel some typa ways, i don't know how to explain it but i never thought me and dd would be where we are today.. and ive never been more excited to see him, especially now that both of my besties might start rockin' wih it, even though shit happened last time my bestfriends even socialized, i know ddot is different now and mya is nothing like shakylah, but we not gon speak onna hoe.