•𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟•

•𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟•

i had gotten home mad late last night. and stressed, dd was blowing me up all night. on some physco shit but i had to leave him on read. noti told me we'd make a video and he'd help me clear the air.

"yo you dead went to fuck with the opps yesterday?" ddot entered the room looking down at his phone, the video clearly playin. i just sighed getting out of bed, staring at him, there is no way to deny it, it's right in front of his face. i just walked to the corner of my room grabbing my towel then walking down the hall to the bathroom and starting the shower, i stared at myself in the mirror before rubbing circles on the sides of my forehead, i began to brush my teeth. i ain't know what i was gonna do, but im trynna make something out of life, im chasing my fame and that bag, im trynna be a young balla just like everyone else around me. taking everything off, i got in the shower, letting down my hair and getting too it, i ain't have much time to get ready. once i finally finished i ran too my room since noti texted me saying he was outside with dd in his car and the camera was recording, dd was apparently talkin mad hot about the situation, so i let my hair stay wet and just put my shit on rushing out the door.

 once i finally finished i ran too my room since noti texted me saying he was outside with dd in his car and the camera was recording, dd was apparently talkin mad hot about the situation, so i let my hair stay wet and just put my shit on rushing ...

once i made my way down the stairs my anxiety began to go up. joggin over to the car i got in the front seat seeing dd in the back all stiff.

"grah." i pointed my fingers to the camera in a gun formation.

"rihanna you back huh, and this time with a different lil boyyyy?" noti looked back at dd who wasn't about the games.

"don't do that noti." i rolled my eyes, this nigga wanna get me in trouble so bad.

"got me lookin like a damn dumbass noti real shit, thought you was suppose to be ma ooter now you got my girl linkin wih other niggas behind ma back." dd grabbed onto noti's black tech.

"so you jus not gon say nun to ya girllfrieeendd." noti pushed dd off, and dd just glanced at me.

"so whassgud witchu and that ndot lil nigga?" dd nudged his head upward as i looked back at him.

"there ain't no me and him dd, it's for entertainment everybody know that come on." i looked at him genuinely wanting him to forgive me. he couldn't hold the eye contact he then just looked in the camera.

"yo ndot, i kno yo pussy lil ass watching this, come spin my block i gotta surprise fa you." and like that dd begin to left his shirt revealing the knock in his pants.

"YOU BOUTTA GET MY VIDEO TAKEN DOWN." noti yelled looking at dd. i just shook my head not knowing what to do, so i hopped out the car walking down the street to go get something to drink for ddot. i knew dd wouldn't come chasing after me like he always does and to be honest.. it's whatever. he's done worse for entertainment with nobody knowing i was in his life, at least i made that clear. seeing the deli coming closer i whipped out the card i always carried on me, i was ready to buy me a drink and wraps maybe some chips and ddot his shit. i was ready to just go the rest of the unbothered and not stressed out since this nigga was clearly done with me. as i entered the deli a very familiar face was brought to my attention, but i ain't know where she was familiar from. i just walked past her heading to the long line of refrigerators. and once i made it to the arizona column i felt a tap on my shoulder.

"you that girl from noti's video right?" she asked showing me the thumbnail of the video.

"oh yea that's me." i laughed awkwardly ain't nothing like this ever happen to me.

"and you said you was fuckin wih dd right?"

"mhm."

"i jus' don't wanna get in the mix, but.. me and dd been messing for a few months now, like probably about four and like we even linked a couple times, i don't want no problems but like you was jackin him so heavy and proud i just had to let you know." she had been moving her hands around and all. i was just shocked and all i could do was smile and nod my head slowly, thanking her as she walked away, grabbin ddots ari headin to the counter i placed the drink down paying for it then dipping, walking back to the crib wih tears in my eyes, i look like a damn fool.