•𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙•

•𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕚𝕤 𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙•

seeing the apartment getting closer by the second i just let the tears go, there was no point in holding them back. but it was instant regret when i seen noti's car had still been there. i just ran up the steps into the apartment complex.

"rihanna." dd called out to me, i just unlocked the apartment door and going inside, slamming the door rushing to my room, locking my door and just falling onto the floor, not even being able to cry at this point. a light tapping coming to my door, and i didn't say a word. whether it was dd or ddot i ain't want to talk to anyone, no one would understand everything going through my mind, we may not be official but damn dd a whole year?

"my hawt lemme in." ddot whispered through the door and i just stared at it, wiping my tears then getting off the floor and unlocking it. my eyes definitely puffy as i took one last sniffle, i could see dd clearly in the kitchen and god was my blood boiling. i pushed past ddot rushing into kitchen, he was really just sitting at the dining table on his phone, like oh that's how to feeling? and like that my hand met his face, the slap being very well heard, as his head stood stuck in the direction i slapped it in, you could see my hand print being imprinted on his clear skin. his hand slowly raised as he held onto his cheek wincing before he looked at me with rage in his eyes. that's when his hands grabbed onto my forearms, him getting out the wooden seat, he walked with my arms in hand, slamming me against the fridge and that's when ddot entered the kitchen.

"the fuck wrong with you touching me like that rihanna?!" dd yelled at me on some crazy shit, i ain't ever hear him yell like this in my life.
"now you fuckin disrespecting me dick!" dd was all in my face, spitting and all.

"disrespecting you?! you had me here lookin like a fucking damn fool for four months! and you wanna talk about disrespect?!" i yelled back tears flooding down my face but that wasn't stoppin me from getting my points out.

"what? me making you look dumb? you just sat there with some opp, touching all on him bro, but then you wanna jack you wih me? you on some retarded shit." dd's grip getting tighter on my arms now.

"igh dd bro that's enough." ddot shoved at dd's chest gently.

"don't touch me nigga." dd mugged ddot.

"you wanna be with another bitch too nigga, wonder why you never really wanted people to know you jacked me forreal." i shook my head in disbelief, i was so blind.

"yo shut the fuck up, mad worried about what i did but not about what you did, clearly you deserved that shit." dd laughed, ddot finally shoved dd mad aggressively, his hands releasing from my arms as ddot pulled me aside.

"dd worda bro you need get the fuck out." ddot pointed at the door semi-yelling. i just stared at the nigga in disgust he had audacity.

"oh you deadass?" dd sounded hurt but hurt for what?

"i ain't wanna chose nobodies side bro, cause you my bruva fo' real but damn dd you puttin' ya hands on ha?" ddot squinted his eyes as he mentioned the last part, dd just scoffing and nodding, grabbing his phone off the dining table and leaving the apartment, the door slamming as it shut, i just stood there ddot taking a few deep breaths before turning around to look at me. him grabbing my forearms to check if there was bruising, dd's hand print pretty visible on my arms, a few blue and purple speckles slowly beginning to appear, almost looking like a rash but we both knew where it came from, he just wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling me into a hug, my head resting on his upper stomach as my hands wrapped around his waist, a few whimpers leaving my mouth and soon low sobs, i was hurt. in every way.

time skip 2 later that day:

"you finna be dumb tight wimme ri." ddot came into my room, wiping one of his hands down his face in stress, i looked up from my phone staring at him.
"the producer just called me sayin he think it's time to release the song with no video, he said he knows it's gonna get places and today just the day he can do it, dd gotta go and shit, but i talked to him, he finna chill, matter fact don't even talk to him." ddot handed me over my sneakers, helping me get them on since clearly i was drained.
"everything gonna get better ri, one nigga ain't worth falling apart for." ddot got up from his knee, i just smiled. everyone is always saying dd ain't worth my pain and it's making me think maybe he really isn't since everyone clearly seems to see it. i got off the bed heading outside with ddot, jstar picking us up, but no sight of dd in the whip.

"whassgud my heart." jstar smiled at me as i got in the back seat, i just smiled back as i put on my seatbelt, everything that just happened has just had such an impact on me i genuinely don't know how to feel. jstar raising the volume of his radio began to drive off, ddot beginning to roll up two blunts. it just didn't make sense, nothing was clicking for me, how he gon get all upset with me because im upset i found out he been speaking to other bitches, even though i fake knew.. i ain't think he'd actually be the type to prove me right, deep down inside i was hoping he'd reassure me it was just me overthinking the situation.. but i guess not. don't ever ever underestimate a overthinker. as we pulled into the stu ddot passed me the blunt back, i snatched that shit getting out the v ready to get this shit over with, i just wanted to be back home in my bed already.

a/n: this chapter so messy but you get the point, i promise to take time on my next chapter at this point im just trynna get shit out cause it feels like im losing supporters or whatever, but here's a lil surprise for ya, if you want a lil face reveal, go to the profile, the background is a lil sneak peek of da face🤫