•𝕙𝕚𝕘𝕙 𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕖𝕤•

•𝕙𝕚𝕘𝕙 𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕖𝕤•

taking the first pull of the blunt i had, and keep in mind i have four more pre-rolled dd and ddot were already off theirs. gone as hell as they just played the game in my room.

"ri." ddot mumbled.

"yeah."

"don't get all tight."

"yeah.. now you finna gimme tight."

"shakylah pullin' up, i ain't seen ha ina minute."

"are you deadass bro."

"this is my crib my heart." ddot shrugged completely ignoring my attitude, i had just been mugging the back of his head, he shut off the game leaving my room and shutting the door behind him, my high finally kicking in. dd shut off the game, taking off his wife beater leaving him shirtless, i licked my lips as i stared at the abs he was slowly gaining, him wearing red nike sweats and galaxy PSD's, i placed the done blunt in the ashtray as he smirked and slowly walked over, his eyes low, his lips dry. once he came over, he placed some wet, deep kisses on my lips, me placing one of my hands on the back of his neck, his hand wrapping it's self around mine. he slowly began to tighten his grip but not till the point it hurt or nun of that.

"you been mad crazy lately mama." dd mumbled as he got into bed, hovering over me but still keeping the make out going. i just ignored what he just said because there's no way to respond, i have been a bitch yes, but lord was i delusional for this boy.
"whatchu trynna do?" he pulled away from the kiss, looking from my eyes too my lips repeatedly, his head tilted a bit, making the way he was looking at me intense. i was def getting wet.

"im trynna do whatever you trynna do." i smiled staring at his lips, he always wanted to do some teasing ass shit, but not get crazy wih it.

"chillllll." he laughed just rolling over laying next to me, i rolled my eyes grabbing my second blunt, lighting it then placing it in between my lips. this nigga trippin. im not even gonna lie this shit was hittin every spot. i got out of bed, turning on my galaxy light, then turning off my room lights, the room lighting up an indigo with a stary sky.

"alexa play DTB aboogie." i spoke too my alexa in which she repeated what i said and the song began to play. dd rolling his eyes knowing i be getting so deep and down in my feelings with this song (my bf can't stand me when it comes too this song.) i walked around the room slowly not knowing what to do with myself, dd just eyeing my figure down, licking his lips every five seconds. his eyes red and low made me just wanna do things to him, things he can't even imagine. i started walking towards him slowly, as if i was performing in a seductive way.
"once you go up this how you gon have ya little stage dancers walkin up to you huh?" i began dragging my hands down my waist the blunt still in between my lips, breaking out into laughter not taking myself seriously, dd just smiling, then chuckling shaking his head.

"fuck i need bitches on stage for when i got all eyes on me anyway." he chuckled which made me mug him, but good thing the best part of the song came on.

"now your tooth brush is my new jordan clean up, i know who the ten you is not serena." i poked at his forehead as i said this, exhaling. he grabbed my hand mad aggressive a mug on his face.

"nigga you kno damn well i break that scale." he had been twisting my wrist pulling me closer.

"who did it? bitch you did!!! really that i was losin' it, now im losin'." i got all in his face and that's when he snatched the blunt from my mouth, burning it out on the ashtray. him then getting out of bed and pinning me against the wall.
"chill, chill." i had been holding his wrist lowkey scared.

"you feeling them lyrics a little too much, chill, before i dead gotta dick you down ma." dd had been looking into my soul, but ina good way. i just smiled a little.
"so you gon stop right?" he wasn't playing wih me right now.

"mhm." i nodded just wanting to get away from this. he let go grabbing one of my blunts and walking out the room, see this is why i don't take him forreal, always doing shit to get me mad.