•𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕣•

•𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕣•

sitting on the couch with ddot next to me, he began rolling the third blunt ive had in thirty minutes. dd's words were really getting to me.

"igh we needa slow it down." ddot began pressing it sealed gently as he passed it over. me lighting it and taking a pull, my vision all a little dark and fuzzy. my head beginning to pound.
"you good ri?" ddot rubbed my back as i leaned forward a little.

"ddot i want chu to make sure im ight, keep me happy and positive while i stay wih you please." i leaned my head on his shoulder as he used his free hand to rub my knee.

"i gotchu ri buh what's going on?"

"just dd bro he always moving mad weird, it's like there some other bitch, there has to be."

"best, id never sit here and let you look dumb. he ain't fuckin wih nobody else." ddot tapped the ashes away from his blunt. i nodded picking my head, blowing the smoke up into the air. watching it float then soon disappear. ddot just side-eyeing me, i knew he was concerned but.. i just got off the couch heading to my new room.

————————————————————————

your room:

————————————————————————

taking a seat on the white rug in front of my hollywood themed mirror i opened my phone, it seeming to be absolutely dry, and that was depressing. i continued to take more pulls out of my blunt until my throat began to feel completely dry, i then opened one of my make up drawers pulling out the model magic clay heart ashtray i made ages ago, in the beginning of me and ddots friendship actually.

"ima chill witchu." ddot kicked my door opened, his PS5 in his hand, he went to the huge flat screen samsung tv, plugging in the wires. i just stared at the boy who knew i hated being alone, i just smiled as i burnt out the blunt, getting up and placing the ashtray on the nightstand beside my bed, getting all cozy as it had been freezing in here.

"im boutta head to the deli soon, you want anything?" i questioned ddot as i opened the cashapp app, seeing the balance of 174$ in my card. i had nothing better to spend it on, plus i need my own wraps and zaa.

"need me some strawberry kiwi wraps, plus im having macho come down and show me his sets, any specific flavor you wan me to ask him to bring?

"yea he got the jolly rancher set yet?"

"hell yeah them shits bussin."

"i want one." i nodded as i grabbed my slides, putting them on. ddot just nudging his head telling me to be safe as i left my bedroom soon finding my way to the apartment door, making it into the hallway. once i did the smell of pee and weed hit me hard, but i ain't even react, the smell was some i was so immune too. i pushed open the big glass door making it out into the humid air, my curls immediately fuzzing up.
"oh my god.." i sighed to myself as i picked at one. i ran down the dirty cement steps turning left to head to my favorite deli. sugarhill was an area of new york i knew by heart, so was harlem.

"rihanna thas you?" i heard a familiar voice and was i frightened too see lamar, i hadn't seen many people from the night of the party around.

"hi." i sighed stopping to wait till he caught up, the nigga had been wearing a black wife beater, the pendant of his mother and some amiri neon orange sweat shorts, paired with the same black yeezy slides i had on.

"yo im so sorry about what happened to ya manz that night ri. like i hope you know i ain't responsible for nun of that shit." lamar had this sympathy in his eyes, he meant what he was saying. even though this nigga was always in the streets he had a big heart and never wanted to ever see anyone hurt.

"i never even thought for a second you'd do something like that anyway." i smiled lightly as we continued to walk down the street, many familiar faces being brought to my attention, one of those faces being dudeylo, hanging out with his igh at her apartment, i tried to avoid eye contact knowing dd finna know about this asap.

"yo 2smoove!" dudeylo's accent being brought out as he called me by my street name, i looked up, scared as shit as he been mugging lamar, it wasn't like that...
"whassgud lil ma." he walked over embracing me in a warm hug, lamar getting stiff as dudeylo kept all eyes on him.

"hey dudee." i smiled as he let go, waving at his girlfriend keeandra. she smiled and waved back.

"fuck you doin' wih this nigga? where dd?" dudeylo finally looked me in my eyes, him honestly curious and wondering what i was up too.

"dd at his crib, this just my boy." i tried to reassure him the truth and he wasnt cuttin it.

"igh well ill let him know, you be safe tho." dudeylo eyed me, i just nodded and continued walking, not wanting to even catch an attitude with this nigga, the deli was just around the corner before i heard a loud shout.

"rihanna get yo ass in the car!" a black bmw pulling to the side, the vee's passenger window all the way down, revealing dd, and just by reading his face, the nigga was not fucking with this. AT ALL.

a/n: chapter spam tomorrow cause baby gzz is tired and stressed the fuck out🤦🏻‍♀️