•𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕣𝕜•

•𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕣𝕜•

"i touch myself just thinkin' about chu." i mumbled along to "on the way." jhene aiko as we entered the city, mya hadn't been able to stop talkin' bout it this whole time.

"i don't know how you could've left this." mya held her hand against the window admiring the city infront of her. the a.c blasting in front of me causing my straight hair to blow away from my face.

messages

my heart🤍🙂
u close by ma?

we jus got thru

my heart🤍🙂
can't wait no longer

get ya ass ova here

ill be there soon, ddot ready to see his new baee?

my heart🤍🙂
boutta tell him to pull up so idk

go ask him ya self

igh attitude 😭
read.

"momma dooks you really trustin' me?" i looked at her worried that there was a twist to the reason she was letting me hang out with dd for a whole week.

"should i not?"

"nah nah."

"okay then baby yes i do." my mom stroked my cheek gently as she continued to focus on the busy road. i just smiled at the gesture before going to me and ddots messages.

messages

ugly ahh

personal ooter🔫💗
U nikka

smd

anywayss u ready to see ya new stinkkk?

personal ooter🔫💗
Shorty ready fa ha back blown out?

yoo? tmi

personal ooter🔫💗
🤷🏻‍♀️

Trynna handle tha

yeah you handle that..

but fw her ddot and istg

personal ooter🔫💗
Stg you gon boom me ik nikka

good dicc

pull up soon, we a few mins away

personal ooter🔫💗
Been omw mh

Safety❤️
seen.

i quickly screenshoted the messages to show mya, she gon loveee to see these.

messages

*1 attachment*
yo?🤨

myaa😘💞
oh?🤨

uhrrr

back..

blown..

out?🤨

myaa😘💞
shii yes pleaseee

👽 lookin ahh nikka

myaa😘💞
but don't dd look like this?

🐪

a camel?

that's dayroom

myaa😘💞
you just said ya own besty look like a alien.. DA FAWK

cause he do?

SCARY😀

myaa😘💞
ain't gon b the reason im screamin' tho🤷🏻‍♀️ rmb that for me igh?

oh..
read.

i look back at mya in fright and we burst out laughing, my mom shaking her head probably imagining what we could possibly be laughing about. as we pulled into sugarhill i noticed a few of the members already out on the block, speakers surrounding them as they sat in a circle on some camp chairs, i tapped my mom pointing to the older boy known as jstar, my mom was a fan of his music surprisingly and instantly pulled ova.

"jstarrr ballaaa, is that youuu?" i rolled down the window shouting as he looked up, a smile smearing across his face once he realized who it had been.

"rihannaa my heartt." jstar headed our directions my mom smiling noticing the relationship i had with dd's older brother.
"whassgud lil gangsta?"

"you know the vibes."

"boutta go see lil bro huh?"

"of course." i smiled a blush appearing on my face, i loved the fact that jstar knew id only come back over here for dd, other then that, new york is my past.

"and who's that?" jstar side eyed my mom a bit with a smirk, she instantly caught on and just chuckled shaking her head and looking down.

"momma dooks of coursee."

"damnn, that's ya moms gangsta?"

"hell yeahh."

"wordd." jstar dapped me up as he chuckled causing me to laugh along with him, i know he ain't talking about my mom like this with a whole baby muva in p.a... PLEASE.

"igh well ill see you." i dapped him up once more before my mom began driving off, now we were very close to dd's crib, and my anxiety couldnt be higher. i can't even imagine what mya must be feeling.

"ready?" my mom questioned as we pulled up to the front of his house, and that's when my heart dropped to my stomach. i just stared out the window, and at the front door, remembering everything that has happened inside this crib. i just nod, not really ready but shit..