•𝕗𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕪•

•𝕗𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕪•

"you think this shit is so funny." i scoffed as i tugged the tight black long sleeved crop top over the red laced bra i had been wearing.

"you trippin' that's why im not even arguing with you ma." dd sat on the bed, scrolling through tiktok waiting for me to finish up so we could head downstairs. and best believe i was getting ready fast as fuck.
"you know i only want chu ri." dd shut off his phone now staring at me. i just glared at him not believing shit coming out his mouth.

"im ready." i was now running my fingers through my blonde wet curly hair. dd got off the bed grabbing onto my shoulders and looking at me. a small grin on his face.
"your not funny."

"ma, you all i want." dd fiddled with the ends of my hair. but that wasn't just gonna slide.

"you really avoiding the fact she downstairs. take me."

"igh.. come on." he shrugged and opened the bedroom door, slowly going down the stairs, into the living room she was clearly in due to the small mumbling of her and ddots voice. once i walked in all i saw was a petite, caramel skinned girl, dark blonde box braids covered her heads. she finishes the playfulness with ddot as she looks up at me and dd and her smile fades away.

"yo remi." dd smirks as she smiles again.

"osami." she giggles as she gets off the couch coming over and hugging him, after hugging me.
"damn dd she bhad." she looks me up and down slowly before biting on her all white acrylic nail.

" she looks me up and down slowly before biting on her all white acrylic nail

renice (remi) reyes.
13 years old.
dd osamas cousin.
"damn she fine."

"mook as hell." dd chuckled as she walked over to the couch taking a seat. the girl i still had no clue of just sat next to him, getting on her phone.
"why you all stiff ma?"

"she don't kno' who i am dickhead." remi rolled her eyes smiling at me.
"im his cuz don't worry bout it ma."

"yo remi what i told you bout that gay shit? especially not wih my girl bruh." dd bucked at her as i just smiled and sat on his lap feeling a bit more better about the situation, she seemed mad chill and someone who got comfortable with another person immediately and i usually like people like that because shit becomes less awkward.

"yo ma you jackin' him?" remi stared me dead in the eyes, obviously the girl was just joking around and trynna piss her cousin off so let me go with it.

"hell nah, i jack you tho." i bit down on my lip sliding over onto remi's lap facing her as she placed her hands close to my back and ass.
"forever." i cupped her face with one of my hands lifting her head, really trynna show dd my rizz cause shit.

"mad mook bro. i ain't even finna stress you." dd scoffed and got off the couch heading upstairs. ddot just laughing his ass off as he had been recording this whole thing. i just laughed as i got off her lap chasing dd up the stairs.
"nah get ya gay ass back to ha." dd slammed his room door in my face leaving me to stand there with my jaw to the floor. nigga was really pressed over some joke.

"dd why you like that?"

"you a bop." he mumbled through the door and that's when i felt disrespected, i pushed open the door with full force and grabbed onto his hair as i got to the room.

"nah what nigga?" i looked at him not even playing.

"you mad weird to have the audacity to just do that shit."

"clearly im just joking around but for you to go ahead and call me a bop.. you funny as fuck." i let go of his hair grabbing my phone off his gaming set up and storming into the bathroom locking the door. i ain't care how long i hadda stay inside this bitch, best believe i was. i sat there going to messages not knowing who the fuck would wanna text me right now, but i knew booma was always there if i wanted or needed somebody to talk too.

messages

yo gzz

bruvaa🤦🏻‍♀️💞
Thought yu was ded

Since you can't text a nikka

ion gotta txt first you know this

bruvaa🤦🏻‍♀️💞
Says who?

me duh

bruvaa🤦🏻‍♀️💞
Oh-

You exist?

Like I said

I forgot you exist my nikka

talking mad crazy

you think your so funny huh?

i should pull up and whoop you

bruvaa🤦🏻‍♀️💞
Funny

See now your wildin

nah but forreal i needa talk to you

bruvaa🤦🏻‍♀️💞
Wsp sis?

shit with dd bro, i don't know just something's off and suspicious, just really hope there's no other bitches.

bruvaa🤦🏻‍♀️💞
Listen on no weird shit

You a very beautiful girl Rihanna

If dd wanna fuck that up then...🤷🏾‍♂️

Me and you both know that's a fumble and another nikka gon make him realize that

thank you, you just made me feel a lot better

bruvaa🤦🏻‍♀️💞
Frl hmu when you need it
seen

even though dd don't really fuck with the friendship i have with booma, he really my brother and mean the whole world to me, yeah there were feelings a minute ago for him, but that's when me and dd went our separate what's for a little, he's a sweetheart and always has given me that pure princess treatment and i can thank him more for making me feel like i don't know.. i matter?

"ma come out." dd knocked on the door and i tried ignoring him.
"im sorry you not whatever i said you was, stop playing." i got off the bathroom floor and unlocked the door, just standing there and waiting for him to say some more. cause he got me fucked up.

a/n: this is so ass but i tried💗