•𝕤𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕕•

•𝕤𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕕•

all of us sitting on my bed was a bad idea since this conversation had gotten heated quickly

"your dumb as fuck!" mya yelled from the front of my doorway, ddot guarding her from coming further. i knew better, i wasn't gonna sit here and argue with her, she was someone i loved and viewed to be my sister. and i betrayed her.
"really a whole bop for that shit rihanna, i trusted you and shit, loved you, thought it was coo wih us and kai but nah.. you hadda fuck it up." now she was pushing it, but once again i just continued to focus on the insta stories i was viewing.

"igh igh, yo ma come on." ddot had now been trynna gently push mya away from my room,  i appreciated him trying to protect me and stuff, but.. i sighed heavily as i got off my bed going to close the door, once i did i simply walked over to my dresser turning on my sky light, then hopping in bed ready to just go to sleep.

time skip to the morning-

as i had been making my bed i heard a light knocking come to my door, and i didn't respond knowing who ever it was would probably just walk in, and thats exactly what mya did.

"morning." mya sighed as she sat down on the floor, i knew what she was here for.

"hi." i answered bluntly.

"listen.. i took it too far, i know, and im sorry. i just dont get it, if you knew you still had love for dd why go ahead and literally fuck kai..? like ima take that shit personally cause thats my fucking brother your playing round with, a nigga you and i both know clings onto girls mad quick too, like i dont want niether of you niggas hurt.. but damn."

"im sorry mya.." i sighed as i placed the last pillow in place. i couldn't and wouldnt say much.. i know what i did was wrong, and ive been knew that. i walked around my bed helping her off the floor, us hugging it out. ill love her forever cant nothing change that.

"and this dd shit.. we'll talk about too hoe." and like that she left the room, i smiled soon sighing and grabbing my phone seeing it was 11:47.

messages

david reyes.

osama🅾️
chill onnat gov shii

my bad

anyways

im uppp

osama🅾️
clearly
start gettin dressed ima pull up round 1:45
seen.

smiling at the message i went straight to my closet, picking out my outfit and shoes for the day.