The Wedding

Sept of Sunspear, Sunspear, Dorne

Early 56 AC

"You look beautiful, sister." Jaehaerys said when Celaena left her carriage. He wore a doublet of red fabric with black pants and boots. A dragon was stitched onto his doublet, and he wore his crown.

Celaena wore a one shoulder, mermaid style gown of pure white Yi Ti silk that showed off her willowy body, her hair pulled half up and half down. The elbow length sleeves were made from semi see through pure white Myrish lace, and on the skirts of her dress was Abraxas, her loyal dragon with her, if not physical present on her wedding day.

A dragon style diadem made of silver sat on her brow, and she wore a dragon style chocker made from silver decorated with white diamonds. She wore the bare minimum of makeup.

"Thank you brother." Celaena smiled weakly. He offered his arm and she took it.

"Sagon kostōba, hāedar." (Be strong, little sister) Jaehaerys whispered.

"Iksan." (I am.) Celaena murmured.

The siblings walked up the stairs of the Sept before entering, and Celaena took a subtle, deep breath when she felt all of the courtiers eyes on her.

This was a momentous wedding—it was a royal wedding, and the wedding that would be Dorne to House Targaryen. The wedding of one of Celaena's future daughters and little Aemon would only cement the alliance.

Gabriel stood at the statue of the Father, wearing a doublet of orange silk stitched with a red sun and black pants and boots. He gave her an easy smile, and she gave him one as well.

Jaehaerys stepped back, and as the High Septon began talking, she tuned it out. Instead, she sought out Allyria in the crowd.

The Lady of Starlight wore a tight fitting violet gown that showed off all of her curves, that was backless and sleeveless. An armband was on her upper arm, and she wore amethyst earrings.

Celaena snapped back into to recite her vows, before leaning in to kiss Gabriel. He tilted her head at the last moment, kissing the corner of her mouth.

"Thank you." the Silver Dragon murmured. "I will never love you like a true wife, but I will care and support you until death."

"So will I." Gabriel vowed.

That is today's chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it.