Chapter 97

Wei Wuxian," hmmm ... I guess!"

Wen Qing," Ok so hear my out properly because I am going to explain it only once. After I got your message, I checked on my books about internal alchemy, which seems to have some connections to the golden core. To understand it better I found more books related to this. Cultivators and practitioners of martial and mystical arts are used to strive to become powerful and increase their longivity. And it involves cultivating one's essence, Qi and spirit through Daoist cultivation practices and fusing the three to form a golden core."

"Essential Matter, Vital Breath (Qi) and Spirit are regarded as the 'root of the Spiritual Nature and Bodily Life'. Accordingly, the Theory of Inner Alchemy was gradually incorporated with the Theory of Spiritual Nature and Bodily Life. Reading that, I had more thoughts.
Wei Wuxian you still had some spiritual energy running through you even after I removed your golden core. Your core wasn't crushed by Wen Zhuliu like Jiang Wanyin, on the other than it was removed."

"So, when you did some basic cultivation and do meditation on the daily basis, you subconsciously started forming your new core. It was like when you had very first golden core."

Jiang Cheng," so was it possible for me to form a new golden core back then?"

Wen Qing shakes her head in no and said," The reason you would never had form a new golden core is because when Wen Zhuliu crushed your golden core, it paralysed your spiritual veins which were connected to your core. But when I removed his, it just damaged his dantian a little bit which could be repaired by the body itself in some time. And since he had been away from cultivation world for many years, in that time his dantian got repaired and the veins which were clogged become open again. And when he starts mediation and a bit of cultivation, he started to form his new golden core!"

" Just now when I channeled some of my spiritual energy into him to check my theory, it did pass through veins and reached his dantian where his Golden core is present. Currently his Golden core is small just like a child who just formed his first golden core but after you cultivate more... It will grow stronger!"

Lan Qiren," But aren't the golden core which formed very late can't get very powerful?"

Wen Qing," Grandmaster Lan is correct but it's because they started cultivation late because of which their dantian and veins become very weak and can't handle a strong golden core. But here Wei Wuxian's dantian and spiritual veins were always very strong since he formed his core at the right age. So, he can be considered as an exceptional case who can form a strong golden core even at his current age."

Lan Xichen," Thank you Madam Jiang for helping us understand this new concept and helping Wuxian."

Wen Qing," My pleasure, Zewu-jun!"

Jiang Xuan Lu," congratulations Wei gege!"

Jiang Cheng," congratulations Wei Wuxian, even after so many years you still know how to follow our Sect motto!"

Wei Ying smirks and replies," Aren't I the best!"

Lan Zhan," hmm... Wei Ying is best!"

Lan Qiren clears his throat seeing his nephew like this.

Lan Xichen," since we got such a good news why don't we celebrate. Asking Sect Leader Jiang and Madam Jiang to join!"

Jiang Cheng," why not... Atleast now I will not have to worry about him !"

Wei Wuxian," just admit it Jiang Cheng, you love me!"

Jiang Cheng," SHUT UP!"

Everyone laughs as Jiang Cheng face become red.