Chapter 32

Nie Mingjue, "stop your riddles a'sang, and tell us what do you know"

Nie Huaisang smirks towards his brother before replying, "ok Da-ge, so I thought what is the best place to hide from the whole Cultivation world but also able to be close to them. A place where nobody goes nor even think about going. Then, the first place came to my mind was Nightless City so I send some of my spies to check whether there is any movement in there or is someone living in there."

Jiang Cheng, " what did you find out? "

Nie Huaisang, " I was right, somebody was actually living there and to my surprise that person was not living there for just some few months but that person was living there just after 2 months of the battle. And since nobody go there so nobody know and even if someone go to check, that person just hide there. "

Nie Mingjue, "if that person is living there just after 2 months of battle so it can't be Jin Guangyao or Su She, right? "

Nie Huaisang, " yes, you are right Da-ge, that person is not Jin Guangyao or Su She. But Jin Guangyao did knew that person very well and even he was the one who helped that person in running away when he sees that His Excellency killed Wen Ruohan, and after the war they were still in contact. Infact, he was person who helped Su She in learning how to put 100 hole curse since that person can not came to Jin Sect to put the curse himself. "

Jiang Cheng, "so, Su She and Jin Guangyao knew that person".

Nie Huaisang, " yes, Jiang-xiong they did know each other, even Jin Guangyao and Su She knew about him living in Wen sect secretly".

Nie Mingjue, "a'sang, did Jin Guangyao died or not? "

Nie Huaisang, " yes, Da-ge he died almost 5 months ago and I asked my spy, who was following him to burn him body so that he cannot come back after becoming fierce corpse. "

Sect leader Ouyang, " young master Nie did a great job there. "

Nie Huaisang," thank-you for the praise, sect leader Ouyang. Also the spy who was following Su She told me that 3 months ago, he died because some monster attacked in night when he was resting in the forest. And he also take care of his body".

Sect Leader Yao, " serve him right".

Jiang Cheng, "Su She died 3 months ago, and the incidents also start 3 months ago.
The timing match, so he is taking revenge of Jin Guangyao and Su She".

Nie Huaisang, " yes, did anybody guess who is he?"

Lan Wangji, " the only person we know, who was related to Wen Ruohan is 'Xue Yang' and he is missing since run away from the Unclean Realm when Nie sect was under attack by Wen clan"

Nie Mingjue, "it can be him, and if I'm not wrong, Jin Guangyao was the one who helped him in running from the Unclean Realm in the first place, and then we found that Jin Guangyao was in Wen sect as a spy. How is it possible that Wen Ruohan trust him enough in such a short time until and unless somebody recommend him to Wen Ruohan, and Wen Ruohan did trust that person enough to take Jin Guangyao in without any suspicion. "

Lan Xichen, " I also did not think about it that time when i get his first letter. I thought that maybe he helped his son or something but not I think it was because he helped Xue Yang in getting out of Unclean Realm".

Jiang Cheng, "I always wanted to know why he chose you to send those letter. I mean he could have send those letters to anyone but he send them to you, isn't it strange?"

Lan Wangji, " when Jin Guangyao came to Cloud Recesses first time with Nie Huaisang, brother did not look down on him for being a prostitute son and even stop anyone to say anything bad about him. So, he wanted to stay in good sides of brother, so that he can use him with the time cames"

Nie Huaisang, " His Excellency, you are right about both things, Jin Guangyao wanted to use Er-ge since he has high position as a sect leader, people do listen to him if he say anything and he also believed on his fake tears. And other thing, the person who is behind the incidents and who knows the Demonic Cultivation better than Wen Ruohan is 'Xue Yang' courtesy nane Xue Chengmei, you may also knows him as delinquent in Kuizhou, famous for his radiant smile, inhumane acts, and merciless personality. He was the one against the massacre of whole Yueyang Chang Clan. And now he wants revenge for his friends".

Jin Zixuan, " But we did not kill his friends".

Lan Xichen, " we did kill them want our own hands but he thinks that they died because of us. We were the one who forced Su She to put the curse on Jin Guangyao and we blocked Su She's golden core and thrown them both out of Cultivation world".

Nie Huaisang, " yes Er-ge, he is blaming the whole Cultivation world for there death, and now is killing the Cultivators of every single sect."

Jiang Cheng, " we have to stop him before he kill more".

Lan Xichen, " I agree with Sect Leader Jiang, if we didn't stop him now, we did not know who will be his next target".

Jin Zixuan, " Jin clan is agree with sect leader jiang and Lan, and will help in stopping the mass murderer before he kill anymore of the Cultivators".

Nie Mingjue, " do you have any plan in your mind , a'sang?"

Nie Huaisang, "I do Da-ge, but I need few more days to finish my whole planning, then I will tell everyone my plan and the whole execution of the plan."

Everyone agree to wait for few days for Huaisang to finish his planning. Huaisang ask Wangji for his help for which Wangji agree and told him that he will help him in amy way possible.

Note - Xue Yang did not blind Song Lan and nor did he attack on his sect in this story.