Chapter 29

Lan Wangji think about what Wen Ning told him before asking " But Wei Ying told me that he did not know where Baoshan Sanren is living and not even remember his time with his parents. So, how he was able to take Jiang Cheng to Baoshan Sanren". "Young master Wei told us that he did not particularly remember every thing but remember a bit of here and there and in that memory of his, he remember his mother told him where his grandmother lives. But since he does not want to disturb his grandmother, he never told anyone about it. Even he would never go to her if it's not for his brother who did not want to live since he cannot cultivate anymore. "

Wen Ning tells Wangji the same story, Wei Wuxian told Jiang Cheng at that time. Wangji nodded his head, understanding that his Wei Ying did loved his brother and shijie a lot and could have done anything for them. Wangji wanted to ask more about his Wei Ying but got disturbed by the sudden appearance of Wen Qing, who looks at her brother and ask "did you come here to cry again? How many times I told you to stop crying? He is not coming back, he left this world to live a better life in other world. Even if you miss him, you don't have to cry everytime you hear a good news since Wei Wuxian is not hear to share that news. Now, go back to your, I'm also leaving."

Then she looks at Wangji and said "His Excellency, please excuse my brother, he got attach to Wei Wuxian a lot and now he either train himself in the training fields to improve his Cultivation as he promised Wei Wuxian that he will improve or cry here in Wei Wuxian's room". After saying that she leaves the room, and Wen Ning looks at Wangji and said " 'Qing-jie may looks like she does not like anyone or have a strong, fierce personal but when you get to know her more after living with her, you will see a new side of her where she is very caring, sensitive, soft hearted and loves everyone around her', this is how Young Master Wei used to describe a'jie when he lived with us in Yiling.

After some time living with us, one day he asked a'jie if he can call her Qing-jie, and she just said 'even if I tell you no, you will not listen, so do what you want to do, and call whatever you want to' . But secretly she loved it whenever young master Wei called her Qing-jie, I did saw her a lot of times trying to suppress her smile so that young master Wei cannot saw it. She also thing of him as a younger brother and also take care of him like one. She also miss him a lot but due to her personality she did not show it, but I did saw her a lot of times in ancestors hall and in young master Wei room crying. I don't know why am I telling everything but I want to do I'm sorry if I wasted your time His Excellency. I take my leave now. Good night " and leaves the room.

Now Wangji is alone in the room where the person he loves used to live, he sits on the bed where Wei Ying used to sleep and touch the bedsheet. He see every single thing that is present in the room until something catch his eyes. It is a rattle drum which is lying on a corner of the room with some other thing. The drum looks kinda familiar and Wangji try to remember where he have seen it before, until he remember the time when he came to Yiling with his brother and uncle. His brother brought him a rattle drum and when Wangji was roaming around in the market he saw a child sitting in the corner of the street, playing with three stick figures.

He boy had a cute smile on his face which makes Wangji to go to him, sensing someone's presence in front of him , the boy looks up and see a beautiful boy not much older than him in white clothes looking at him and he have a rattle drum in one hand. Wangji sees where the boy is looking and without hesitation he gives the rattle drum to the smiley face boy. He wanted to know the name of the boy but before he could ask the boy anything he heard his brother's voice so he go back to his brother and uncle.

The rattle drum he gave to that boy had a drawing of rabbits on its both side which was very unique and the drum he is currently have in his hands which he found in Wei Ying's room also have the same drawing. For a second, he thought that maybe Wei Ying brought the same rattle drum but after some more thoughts he remember that he boy had the same smile as is Wei Ying and that boy was almost as the same age as Lan Wangji at that time. And he also heard that before coming to Jiang sect, his Wei Ying lives few years of his life in streets.

Wangji did not believe that he had met Wei Ying before he saw him at the entrance of GusuLan sect. He couldn't help but think how Wei Ying still had a smile on his face even when he was living on the streets, and how he think about it, he never see Wei Ying without a smile. His Wei Ying always had a smile on his face no matter what is happening to him. After spending some more time in his Wei Ying room to have some rest in the room he is currently occupying since he did not want to give anyone a wrong impression as why he was in Wei Ying's room. Next 3 weeks goes in blue since everyone in Lan and Jiang sect were working to make the wedding ceremony a grand one.

Lan sect did not want to spare any single thing since According to them it is not everyday there sect leader is getting married. On the other hand, Jiang Sect did not want to show that there sect is any less when it comes to preparation of a wedding since there was a lot of humours when Jiang Sect Leader marry without any large banquet or preparations. Today is the wedding day, and everyone is gather at Lan sect where the wedding ceremony is going to take place. The whole sect is beautifully decorated and it is showing thag how much money they have spend in the preparation for the wedding.

Everyone who came to the wedding is looking at the whole sect in awe since Lan sect is known for their simplicity and it's there first one seeing the Lan sect this way. After some time, the couple enters the ancestors hall of Lan sect which is also decorated beautifully but since Lan sect did not allow others to enter in their ancestors hall so only the family members gather in the hall and other wait in the banquet hall. The couple take their three bows, first bow is to Heaven and Earth, second is to show respect to the elderly in front of their relatives and the third bow is to each other. After three bows, the marriage is declared complete and the banquet starts. The celebration continues to very late of the night and it's the first time in Lan sect, the wine or other kind of liquor was also served to the guest since it is forbidden in their sect but they allowed it for today. After some time, the couple were sent to their rooms since they were tired after the eventful day and due to their heavy wedding dresses.