Chapter 91

Jiang Cheng," why didn't you tell me about it?"

Wen Qing," because he made us promise to not tell anyone about it even if he died. So we had to keep our promise. Although I wanted to tell you about it when I first saw him here again but I wasn't sure and didn't wanted to broke my promise if my doubts were only doubts."

Wei Wuxian," ok ok, now everyone knows everything. But I request you all to not tell anyone else about it please."

Jin Zixuan," I have to tell this to Jiang Yanli".

Nie Mingjue," I also have to tell this to Luo Qingyang".

Wei Wuxian," oh okay, but not other than them!"

Lan Xichen," Wei Wuxian, what about uncle? Do you want to tell him about it?"

Wei Wuxian," hmm... Ok fine. Tell him too but no more please."

Everyone said," okay, promise!"

Lan Wangji smiles at Wei Wuxian whose smiles brightened seeing Lan Wangji smiling.

After that everyone bid their goodbyes at everyone and left to their respective sects.

Since Wei Wuxian cannot fly using his sword, Lan Wangji take this opportunity and make him fly with him on his sword and put his arms around Wei Wuxian's waist saying he is afraid that Wei Wuxian might fall.

Wei Wuxian knew what Lan Wangji is trying to do but didn't said anything as he is also enjoying the ride with his lover.

After reaching the Caiyi Town, they decide to have some rest here in an inn since it's already evening and they will not make it on time.

They book three rooms, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji take one room, Jiang Xuan Lu and Lan Xichen took one room and Lan Qiren took last room.

They had their dinner in their rooms where Wei Wuxian is talking non-stop and Lan Wangji is only doing listening part, only adding a few hmm time to time to make Wei Wuxian believe that he is listening everything Wei Wuxian is speaking.

Wei Wuxian is very excited to teach the children as it's his first time doing it. He is also a bit nervous that if he will be able to be a good teacher.

After their dinner, they took their sweet time in bathing and then their everyday activity.

Due to their everyday activity stretched a bit last night, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji got late in waking up next day. They wake up after Lan Xichen knocked on their door to tell them that it's time to go. They quickly change their clothes and join the other three for their rest of the journey.

Wei Wuxian was still tired and limping a little due to which Lan Wangji decide to take Wei Wuxian in his arms which make Lan Qiren angry at his nephew on his public display of affection.

Lan Wangji ignored his uncle since his first priority is his Wei Ying.

Jiang Xuan Lu is happy seeing that someone is here for her Wei gege as she always saw how people in Jiang sect treated him especially Madam Yu. She never liked her but she couldn't do anything to stop her either.

Now that her Wei gege is getting the treatment he always deserved, she couldn't help herself but smiles brightly.

On the other hand, Lan Xichen knows how much his younger brother loves Wei Wuxian since he came to Cloud Recesses for his studies so he is happy for him that he finally get his love with him.

He knows that his uncle will create problems for Wei Wuxian but he has to do something to stop him. He knows if he his uncle harm Wei Wuxian in any way then his younger brother will leave the GusuLan sect without thinking twice but he didn't want his brother to leave.