Chapter 34

Wei Wuxian, "I used to be a Cultivator".

Yi Fei is shocked, "What? Are you joking with me?"

Wei Wuxian, "No, I'm not joking, I used to be Cultivator and a very known one too. I used to be a head disciple of one of the major sect of Cultivation world, Yunmeng Jiang Sect. I was adopted by sect leader Jiang when I was very young and my parents died who used to the friends of sect leader Jiang. But one day, Wen sect, another major sect attacked on our clan and to save the heir of Jiang sect, madam of Jiang sect send him away with me. We were able to get out of there, but Jiang Cheng, the heir wanted to go back to save his parents but was caught by Wen disciples. I was able to save him with the help of one of my friend but he had already lost his golden core and now he wanted to die because he was not able to cultivate anymore.

The friend I told you who helped me, his name is Wen Ning, he brought us with him where he was living with his sister, Wen Qing. Wen Qing is a doctor and she is the one our doctor has recommend us to go to for your treatment. Anyway back to the story, he is a younger brother to me and I was not able to see him like so I asked Wen Qing to give me every book so has for golden core but even after reading every book 2-3 times, I could not find anything until I see a scroll. In the scroll, a process about transformation of golden core was written and it was written by Wen Qing herself. So, Nobody ever heard or tried anything like that before, I asked her to do it. She tried to persuade me but eventually give up, and said yes.

I made up a story to my brother that my grandmother Baoshan Sanren can help him forming another golden core and he believed me. I take him to a unknown mountain and leave him in middle of the mountain by saying that he has to go alone there and I will be waiting for him down the mountain near the tea stall and after he reach a certain point, Wen Qing make him unconscious and the whole transformation of golden core takes place. After that I was waiting for him near the stall when Wen disciple found me and start torturing me. They wanted to know about Jiang siblings, oh Jiang Cheng have a older sister, my shijie, to whom I send to another major sect where she would safe.

When I did not tell them about the siblings, they take me with them and the next thing I know they throw me in Burial Mounds, which is famous for it's resentment energy and not a single person who went there ever came back alive. I think I was lucky, I survived somehow and after 3 months I was finally came out of Burial Mounds. But now since I do not have a golden core, I could not help my friend or family in anyway and even will become a burden on them. So, I decide I will leave the Cultivation world since I am also a normal person nor a Cultivator. I roam around to find a perfect place where people did not know about Cultivation world so that they will not recognise me and I will be able to live a normal life without any problem.

And then I reach this village, this village people did not know much about Cultivation world nor they were interested in that and even the village is beautiful so I decide I will live here, a peaceful and happy new life. Then I meet your father, after you know".

After talking so much, Wei Wuxian take two three deep breath and then look at Yi Fei if she have any question. Yi Fei is shocked is an understatement, she never thought that the person who she is living with is a totally different person then she thought he is. After few minutes, Yi Fei calm herself down before asking, "wow, I even don't know what to say. But I want to ask something, can I?"

Wei Wuxian, "sure".

Yi Fei, "is Wangxian is your real name?"

Wei Wuxian smiles before replying, "no, my real name is Wei Ying, courtesy name Wei Wuxian. I don't even know why I choose that name".

Yi Fei, "Xian is understandable but Wang, do you know someone who has Wang in his or her name. "

Wei Wuxian smiles sheepishly before replying, " I had a friend in the Cultivation world, I don't even know if he takes me as his friends but well, his name Lan Zhan, courtesy name Lan Wangji, so yah. I think I take the Wang from his name".

Yi Fei, " are you sure you think of him just as friend? "

Wei Wuxian get confuse hearing the question and ask,"what do you mean?"

Yi Fei look at him for few seconds before sighing and replying, "nothing", and thinking that he didn't know his own feelings for this Lan Wangji guy. Stupid borther!. Wei Wuxian shrugged.

Yi Fei, "so, for my treatment we have to go to the Cultivation world and even specifically meet your friend Wen Qing".

Wei Wuxian, "if only it was just that".

Yi Fei, "what do you mean, is there something else?"

Wei Wuxian, "I didn't even knew that if my friends Wen Qing and Wen Ning were safe until doctor told me that when she went to buy some herbs from a village near Cultivation world she heard some gossips about a major sect leader who married a Wen even when Wen were the one who killed his parents and now have a child with her".

Yi Fei, " so, Wen Qing marry a major sect leader in the Cultivation world and she safe".

Wei Wuxian, " actually the person she marry is Jiang Cheng".

Yi Fei, " wow, that's, I don't even know what to say anymore".

Wei Wuxian, "I knew that Jiang Cheng liked her but I never that about the war he would marry her. So, now he place where we have to go for your treatment is Yunmeng Jiang Sect, and currently Jiang Cheng is the sect leader of Jiang sect since his both parents died during the attack of Wens."

Yi Fei, " so, what are you planning to do?"

Wei Wuxian, " I did have think about something, but for the plan I need your full support and a bit of acting and I think we will be fine. So?"

Yi Fei smiles and said, "you have my few support, brother Xian and I love to do some acting"😁