Chapter 22

Nie Huaisang and Lan Wangji decides that they will personally go to MolingSu Sect to demolish the Sect and they leave the Jin sect after sometime to complete the task and others also leaves to go to their respective sects.

After a week, everyone join the wedding ceremony of Sect Leader Jin and Maiden Jiang which takes place in Jinlingtai terrace. The wedding ceremony was very grand and become the talk of the town for months. After that Jiang Cheng also announce his wedding which held in Yunmeng Jiang sect after after 3 weeks of Jin Zixuan's and Jiang Yanli's marriage. The wedding ceremony was not very much grand since the Jiang sect is still mourning for the death of their former sect leader and madam and think it is not respectful to have a grand ceremony right now.

On the other hand, Wei Wuxian and Wang Zhuocheng are now living alone since after the wedding of Wang Yi Fei, she went to live with his husband. After the marriage, the health of Wang Zhuocheng is getting worst day by day. A month after the marriage, one day Wang Zhuocheng ask Wei Wuxian to write a letter to Yi Fei and ask her to come and meet her father since he want to see his daughter one last time before he leave the mortal world.

Receiving the letter, Yi Fei immediately come to meet her father with her husband Liu Haikuan. Seeing her father in the bed, Yi Fei could not able to stop herself and start crying. Wei Wuxian and Liu Haikuan leaves the room to give father and daughter some privacy. When they both leave the room, Wang Zhuocheng said "Yi Fei, my child stop crying, it is a nature process one who come to the mortal world has to leave it one day and nothing can stop it. And I have to talk to you about something, actually I want to ask your opinion on a matter".

Yi Fei try to stop crying and reply " what's the matter father?" Wang Zhuocheng sighs and said " I do not have much time left and you live with your husband. After my death, there will be no one who can take care of my fields and house so I was thinking to leave everything in the hands of Wangxian. But I can't make the decision by myself since it's also yours and I want to know what do you think about this matter". Yi Fei think about it and replies " Father, I agree with you, since brother Wang starts living in our house he became a part of our family and after my marriage he is the only one who is talking care of you, our fields and house. So, it's best to hand over everything to him. And also in the future, when I want to come to this house, atleast their will be someone who is their who I can meet in this house".

"good, now call both of them inside the room and tell them the news"Wang Zhuocheng said. Yi Fei nodded her head and leaves the room. In few seconds, all three of them enters the room and Wang Zhuocheng asks them to take the seat. When everyone settle down and Wang Zhuocheng smiles and said "all three of you knows that I have a few days left to live but before my death, I was thinking about something and I asks my daughter about her opinion on the matter and she agrees with me. After my death, there will be no one to take care of my house and fields since Yi Fei lives with Liu Haikuan and I do not want to disturb their life. So we decide that we need someone who can take care of it for us.

And there is only one person to whom me and Yi Fei both believe in and we want that person to talk care of it for us." Wang Zhuocheng look directly towards Wangxian and said " Wangxian will you help me and my daughter in talking of this house and fields?". Wei Wuxian did not know what to say so he just stare at Wang Zhuocheng for a minute after composing himself and said " I don't know if I am capable of doing this..." Before he can complete his sentence Yi Fei cuts in and said " nonsense, you are talking care of this house and fields even before I married and you are doing great so do not think that you are not capable of doing so because you are" and smiles towards Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian sighs and said " ok, I will take of everything". Wang Zhuocheng, Yi Fei and Liu Haikuan smiles at Wei Wuxian which he reciprocates.

After a week and half later, Wang Zhuocheng dies and since Yi Fei decided to stay with his father till his last breath, Yi Fei was there when his father dies. Everyone in the village was very sad and mourn for the death of a respectable person. After the death ceremony, Yi Fei also leave the village with his husband, who come just as he got the news about the death of his father-in-law from Wangxian, who write him a letter.

Few days later, Wei Wuxian got a letter from Yi Fei in which she tells him that she is pregnant. Wei Wuxian very happy and decide to pay a visit to the couple. Next day, he leaves the village to meet Yi Fei and Liu Haikuan. Yi Fei become very happy seeing his older brother who came to meet her. She invited him in, they both chat with each other for hours before it's time for Wei Wuxian to leave since he has to go to his village before the night falls. Yi Fei did not want him to leave but she knows that Wangxian has work on the field which he cannot neglect so she let him leave after the promise that he will come to meet her and his nephew/niece very soon since Yi Fei cannot travel due to her pregnancy.

Time flies and it's already five months since Wei Wuxian get the news about him going to become uncle very soon. One day he was working in the fields, when he get a letter from Yi Fei, after reading the content in the letter, Wei Wuxian immediately left the village and in almost 2 hours he reach his sister house. Entering the house, he see many people in the room and his sister is sitting on the floor looking at the person who is currently lying on the floor motionlessly. The person who is lying on the floor is none other than his sister's husband, Liu Haikuan. Wei Wuxian immediately went towards his sister and take her in his arms. Seeing whose arms she is in, Yi Fei immediately hugs Wei Wuxian and starts crying. Wei Wuxian let her cry in his arms before she become tired and Wei Wuxian take her in a room and lay her on the bed where is falls asleep.