Chapter 36

After a week, Nie Huaisang ask everyone to meet at Qinghe Nie sect, so every sect leader bring their best Cultivators to join since they thought there will be another war. Everyone gathers in the meeting hall and were discussing within each other, what is Nie Huaisang's plan will be and will it be a success.

Nie Mingjue stand up and greets everyone before he looks at his younger brother and said, " a'sang, everyone is here, now tell us your plan? "

Nie Huaisang also stand up and greet everyone in the hall before starting to tell his plan, "thank-you everyone to join us, from last week me and His Excellency both were working on the plan to take down Xue Yang without shedding blood. Everyone knows that Demonic Cultivation is much more powerful than spiritual energy if it used in hurting people. So, His Excellency and me were trying to find a way to subdue Xue Yang cultivation. We did think about the method we use to bring out Wen Ruohan but since Jin Guangyao did know about that method after he join the Jin sect and he is a friend of Xue Yang so we are guessing that maybe he had told him about that and Xue Yang had already find a way to overcome from blocking his cultivation...".

Jiang Cheng, " so, if we cannot block his cultivation and he is even more powerful Demonic Cultivator than Wen Ruohan than how we are going to take him down without shedding blood?"

Jin Zixuan, "do we have to face another war against a delinquent?"

Nie Huaisang, " Jiang-xiong, Jin-xiong, that is why me and His Excellency were working from last week to come up with a solution and since we find out one, we called you here to discuss it and if all of you have any question or doubt about the plan then we can discuss it here".

Lan Xichen, " a' sang, please tell us what plan, you and Wangji come up with".

Nie Huaisang smiles at his Er-ge before replying, " yes Er-ge, so we search every book we got for Demonic Cultivation, we even take permission from Grandmaster Lan to read the book about Demonic Cultivation from the Lan forbidden library. After reading more than 100 books we finally get to know that the Cultivators who use Demonic Cultivation, even though it gives them more power then spiritual cultivation but if they use it for a long period of time, it will start to affect their health and they need time to time medical attention.

To confirm it, we ask Madam Jiang, since she used to Wen Ruohan's doctor and she confirm it that after using Demonic Cultivation for 2-3 years, it does starting to affect Wen Ruohan's health and he needed a doctor every week for a check up. It got worst as the time passes. At the end, he needed a doctor every single day that is why he take Madam Jiang with him in Qishan Wen sect with his brother as a bait so that she would do as he say to live his brother's life and then she become a personal health advicer of Wen Ruohan."

Nie Mingjue, "so, you are saying that if Wen Ruohan health gets this worse after using it for years then Xue Yang, who started using it for longer time period then Wen Ruohan his health is more worst then him."

Nie Huaisang, " absolutely right Da-ge, so if his health is in this worst condition, then Xue Yang could not be able to take care of him by himself. There must be a doctor who is helping him to keep his health in check. So, now we have to find a doctor who lives near Nightless City or living in Nightless City and helping Xue Yang. I was going to send my spies there to find the information but they have been working a lot for some time so I let them have some rest and decide to tell you all about it and ask everyone to help us finding that doctor."

Sect leader Yao, " Young Master Nie, what do you plan to do with that doctor, after we find the doctor?"

Nie Huaisang, " good question, sect leader Yao. We can do a lot of things but after thinking, I finalize a this idea. I'm gonna tell you all my finalize ideas and we can dicuss if it will work or we should add more in it."

Everyone agrees with him. So he start telling them his idea.

Nie Huaisang, "we can talk to that doctor and ask the doctor to help us in mixing sleeping pills in his medicines and after he fall asleep, we can capture him and kill him. If the doctor does not agree we can capture the doctor so that Xue Yang would not have any doctor assistance which can kill him. Even if he did not die, his health will be bad enough that he will not be able to do anything and we can easily kill him."

Nie Mingjue has a proud look on his face, hearing his brother's plan he is happy that he though a'sang did not have skill in using saber but atleast he is intelligent enough to make people listen to him. People those who make fun of him for not able to use saber are now here asking for his advice and help to solve the issue which is beyond their power.

Everyone is thinking about the idea Huaisang just tell them and discussing it with one-another.

Jiang Cheng, "I like the idea, but I have two doubts!"

Nie Huaisang, "ask away Jiang-xiong".

Jiang Cheng, "if that doctor tell us that he/she will help us but after going their she tell everything to Xue Yang, what we will do then. Another doubt, what if he find another doctor when we capture his doctor then what we will do?".

This time Lan Wangji replies, " we also think about those possibilities, that is why we decide that we should go with the last half of the plan so that the doctor will not be a problem and about finding another one, we already decided that we are going to clear up the whole area so that if Xue Yang gets angry he will not be able to hurt innocents and it also serves the other problem since nobody will be there so he will not able to find another doctor."

Jiang Cheng, "that's a good plan, you have my total support and just after the meeting, I will ask all my spies to help you in finding the doctor."

Nie Huaisang, "that will be great Jiang-xiong".