Chapter 72

Nie Mingjue, " Xichen is right, Wei Wuxian didn't tell us how he was able to came out of Burial Mounds. Did any of you know about that?"

Nie Huaisang and Wen siblings look at each other, not really want to reply but they know they had to but it isn't there place to tell that part of the story.

Nie Huaisang, " Da-ge, Er-ge I think I should call Wei-xiong to tell you all about that part of the story too since I don't think he will appreciate, me or other telling his story. And I think you all will understand better if he tells you".

Jiang Cheng, "ok, I ask someone to call Wei Wuxian here".

Wen Ning, " sect leader Jiang, if you don't mind can I ok and call him since nobody else know about his identity and it can create chaos if people saw him with Hanguang Jun".

Wen Qing, " Wen Ning is right, others Don't know about there love and it is not good to let others know about it right now".

Jiang Cheng, " ok then, go Wen Ning and bring them here fast".

Wen Ning nodded and left towards the room where Yi Fei is playing with the children. Wen Ning enters the room and see that Wei Wuxian and Lan Zhan are not in the room. Yi Fei saw him and ask," are you looking for Wei gege, young master Wen? ".

Wen Ning," yes, actually suddenly Sect Leader Lan remember that Wei gege didn't tell them how he came out of Burial Mounds and now he is called to complete his story. "

Yi Fei knew about that part of story and asks," will they... I mean... They will not do anything to Wei gege, right? He did what he thought right to save himself. And I can guarantee, he never used it again. "

Wen Ning smiles dancing and replies," I know Wei gege never use it again but I don't know what others will do when they get to know about it. But atleast Hanguang Jun is on Wei gege's side so I hope everything goes well. "

Yi Fei," hmm, well Wei gege and Hanguang Jun leave to have some rest, you can check the room where Hanguang-jun is currently staying. If I am not wrong, they has to be there, doing some naughty stuff", the last line makes Wen Ning blush but put his head down so that Yi Fei is not able to see it and after saying," thank you", leaves the room to check the room where Hanguang-jun is staying.

After reaching the guest quarters, Wen Ning went towards Hanguang Jun's room and knock on the door, hoping that he is not distrubing them.

Inside the room, Wei Wuxian is laying on the bed half naked and above him is Lan Wangji kissing every corner of Wei Wuxian's body.

Wei Wuxian is moaning loudly not caring if anyone can hear him or not. But since Hanguang Jun had already put the silence charm, nobody but only Lan Wangji can hear his Wei Ying's moan.

When Lan Zhan bites Wei Wuxian, Wei Wuxian screams his name and Lan Zhan likes that and do it more often to hear Wei Wuxian scream his name.

But there love making halt when they heard a knock on the door, firstly Lan Wangji didn't want to go to check but when Wei Wuxian urge him to go and check, Lan Wangji sighs but eventually goes to check the door.

Lan Wangji is still fully dressed even though a bit disoriented but before opening the door, he makes himself presentable. He opens the door, not enough for the person outside the door sees Wei Ying on the bed half naked.

Lan Wangji was not excepting anyone and able become very annoying that his private time with his Wei Ying got disturbed. He opens the door and see Wen Ning standing outside the gate, his head is hanging low but Lan Wangji can see that his face is beet red most probably because he knows what Lan Zhan and Wei Wuxian was doing inside the room and is blushing hard.

Seeing that the door is open Wen Ning look upwards to see who opens the door, when he sees Hanguang Jun, he put his head down again and said, " Apologies Hanguang Jun for disturbing you but you and Wei gege has to come with me, everyone is waiting for both of you in the office ".

Lan Wangji asks confuse why now they are waiting for them now, " why?"

Wen Ning, " they ... They want to know how Wei gege came out of Burial Mounds!"

Lan Wangji takes a sharp breath not really want everyone to know about it and do something with his Wei Ying for using Demonic Cultivation but he knows that one day truth will came out.

Lan Wangji nodded and replies," ok, you go. Will be there in 5 minutes! " And close the door behind him.

Wei Wuxian looks at Lan Wangji who is still standing at the gate even when he closed it so he decide to get up from the bed and walk towards his Lan Wangji and back hug him.

Lan Wangji feels very happy and put his arms over Wei Wuxian and has a smile on his face .

Wei Wuxian," what happened, Lan Zhan? Who was at the door"

Lan Wangji," Wen Ning".

Wei Wuxian," why he was here? "

Lan Wangji," was sent here to tell us that we have to go back to office again".

Wei Wuxian," why now? "

Lan Wangji," they want to know... How you came out of Burial Mounds! "

Wei Wuxian smile leaves his face for few seconds before it came back and he remove himself from Lan Zhan and starts dressing," ok then, let me get dress properly then we will leave".

Lan Wangji," hm".

Wei Wuxian takes his time to get dresses and after 3-4 minutes said," ok I'm ready, let's go".

But before he takes one step, Lan Wangji pulls him towards his chest and Wei Wuxian's back make contact with Lan Wangji's front. Lan Wangji, " do not worry, I am always here for you. And if anybody try to do anything to you, I will fight with them and will leave the cultivation world if required".

Wei Wuxian smile hearing that and replies, " oh Lan Zhan, you don't have to do anything like that, they are family and friends they will understand. But still thank you for being here for me".

Lan Wangji, " there is no need of thankyou and sorry between us".

Wei Wuxian, " ok ok. Let's go now before he think we are doing some naughty stuff".

Lan Wangji's ears become red and replies, " shameless".

Wei Wuxian laughs at his cute Lan Zhan's replies and they both leave the room and maje there way towards the office where everyone is waiting for them impatiently.

The second they enter the office, Lan Wangji close the door behind him and put a silence charm so that nobody else can hear what his Wei Ying is about to tell everyone in the room.

Wei Wuxian stands in front of them and said, " so, you all want to know how I came out of Burial Mounds!".

Everyone nodded there head.

Wei Wuxian sighs and brace himself for telling everyone the horror story he once lived.

Wei Wuxian," ok so, when I was thrown in Burial Moundsi don't know why but resentment energy didn't really did anything to me. Since I was thrown from quiet a height, when I touch the ground I felt like every single bone in my body broken down. I loose my consciousness the second I touch the ground, I don't know when I regain my consciousness but I felt pain all over my body. When I try to move, the pain increases so I stop moving.

I was gaining and loosing my consciousness from time to time for many days and as since i can't move, i stay where i was for many days. After many days later, i finally able to move a little but the pain was still there. But now I had to move to eat and drink something since I didn't eat or drink anything for many days. I search the mounds to find some food and water, I did find some but it was tainted with resentment energy. But I did not had any other choice, so I eat and drink the things I got without thinking much."