Chapter 83

After the meeting everyone went back to their rooms and Yi Fei got a room for herself and a'yuan too so that she can stay here for night.

Wei Wuxian,"Lan Zhan, I want to talk to Wen Ning about something, can you wait for me in the room. I will come back in few minutes."

Lan Wangji nodded and left Wei Wuxian to talk to Wen Ning.

Wei Wuxian goes to Wen Ning room and knock on the room. Wen Ning opens the door and Seeing Wei Wuxian at the door, he opens the door and let Wei Wuxian enter inside the room. Both of them settle down in front of each other.

Wei Wuxian starts the conversation," a'Ning, I didn't get the time to have a personal conversation with you. How are you? Is everyone treating you well?"

Wen Ning smiles and replies," Wei gege, I am fine and everyone treats me with respect. Sect Leader Jiang also treat me like a brother."

Wei Wuxian," well, that's good, he better be. So tell me more about what happened when I was not here".

The conversation goes on as Wen Ning tells Wei Wuxian everything which he missed during the time. After a long conversation, Wei Wuxian came to the topic for which he came here in the first place.

Wei Wuxian," a'ning, you know you are tell me anything, right?"

Wen Ning nodded and replies," yes gege, I know that. Why did you ask?"

Wei Wuxian," so, tell me do you like Yi Fei?"

Wen Ning didn't expect Wei Wuxian to ask such a thing directly so he is unprepared for this conversation is an understatement. Wen Ning looks down, he didn't know what to say.

Wei Wuxian sees that and said," Wen Ning, I am not judging you. You are my younger brother and Yi Fei is my younger sister, and I want best for both of you. And if you are both like each other then why do I have a problem with that. But you have to talk about it so that we can take the next step for that".

Wen Ning," gege, I don't know If I like her or not. But I do care about her a lot. "

Wei Wuxian," is it same as you care for your sister".

Wen Ning think about it and replies," no, it's different. I mean I do care about jie a lot but with Lady Wang, I care more. She has you but still I don't know I feel that she is still alone and I want to accompany her so that she smiles more and did not feel alone".

Wei Wuxian smiles at Wen Ning and said," so you do like her".

Wen Ning, " I... I think so!"

Wei Wuxian smiles brightly and said,"ok, so do you want to... You know... Want to be with her. Like marry her or something?"

Wen Ning face become red as he replies, " gege, marriage is a big decision. I cannot take such decision right know. But maybe in future after knowing Lady Wang more!"

Wei Wuxian, " hmm, you are right. Take your time, but not too much. And also tell Yi Fei about your feeling. I can tell she also feels something for you. So you better hurry."

Wen Ning, " ok, I will".

Wei Wuxian, " good, now I take my leave. Lan Zhan must be waiting for me."

Wei Wuxian left Wen Ning's room and go back to Lan Wangji's room. He knocks on the door and Lan Wangji opens the door and let Wei Wuxian enters the room.

Lan Wangji," you told me that you will come back in few minutes but it's more than two hours".

Wei Wuxian pouts and replies," sorry Lan Zhan, I lost track of time. Wen Ning sure do talks a lot now. And after you ask, I went to meet Wen Ning because I wanted to ask him about his feelings for Yi Fei."

Lan Wangji melts at Wei Wuxian's pout and asks," what did he say?"

Wei Wuxian," well, he did confess that he likes Yi Fei more than a friend but he still need time to take another step. He wants to spend more time with Yi Fei so that they both are sure if they want to stay with each other or not".

Lan Wangji," hm".

Wei Wuxian," so Lan Zhan, I have a question."

Lan Wangji," hm?"

Wei Wuxian," what will we do, if grandmaster Lan didn't agree with me teaching in Cloud Recesses and even letting me stay there at all?"

Lan Wangji," will stay where Wei Ying feels like. Wei Ying is home ".

Wei Wuxian puts his hand on his heart and said," Lan Zhan, you can't say such things with a straight face, I almost got a heart attack".

Lan Wangji rolls his eyes at Wei Wuxian's behaviour and didn't said anything.

Wei Wuxian," ok ok. I also do not mind if old Lan didn't let me stay there. It will hard for me to stay there in the first place too."

Lan Wangji," hm!"

After that they had there dinner and went back to sleep.

Next day, whosoever volunteered went to Yiling City to put the second spell on burial mounds. In the mean time, wen Ning spend his time with Yi Fei and also told her about his feelings for her. Yi Fei being the brave girl also told him that she also feels the same. Both decide to give themselves some time so that they can understand each other more.

Wen Ning also told about his feelings for Yi Fei to his jie, Wen Qing, who also is very happy for his brother. She always wanted a girl for his brother who can not only take a stand for herself but also stands for her brother too and she knows that Yi Fei is that girl. She gives her blessings and told him that she doesn't mind and will always support him.

Nie Huaisang gets the information which he wanted and now he is waiting for everyone to come back so that he can tell everyone about the person which is behind all this in the first place.

It took quiet some time for the volunteers to put the spell which was also very tiring as everyone's energy is almost drained. So, everyone decide to stay in an inn for a night and they will went back to Lotus Pier in the morning when they have enough energy to fly back to lotus pier.

Next day when they reach Lotus Pier everyone went directly to their rooms to have some rest. They rest for the whole day, so the meeting was held in the evening when everyone was fine enough to join it.

After everyone settle down Nie Huaisang directly ask," so, were you able to succeed?"

Lan Xichen," we did, although it was really tiring and young master Wei's notes were right when they said that it did need a lot of spiritual energy for the spell, it almost drained us all."

Nie Huaisang," well, good thing we didn't try to let one person do it. So, I got the information which I needed and I know who is the person behind all this!"

Jiang Cheng," who is it?"

Nie Huaisang," well we were right, it is Jin Guangyao admirer, Li Tingyu. She used to live within the same area as Jin Guangyao in there childhood. She always loved him and Jin Guangyao also had the feeling for her but he was waiting for his father to accept him then he will propose her and Marry her. But before he could be anything, we caught him and soon after he died. Li Tingyu was with him everytime even when he came here to meet him father for the first time.

She supported him in any way possible. She also followed him when Jin Guangyao went to Wen Ruohan. Jin Guangyao asked Wen Ruohan to let her serve him which he did agree. So, when Wen Ruohan was learning the Demonic Cultivation from Xue Yang, she was also there. But when we attacked Wen sect, Jin Guangyao asked her to leave and hide in a safe place until he war ends. And that is how she survived but since she lived in Wen sect for a very short period of time, she didn't learn much. So, she only knows how to remove any barrier using Demonic Cultivation and she can summon ghost and corpse who have high level of resentment in them."

Lan Wangji," where is she right now? And why she didn't do anything before, why now?"

Nie Huaisang," well, Because even though she survived, she still got injured a lot and went into coma. A few months ago, she came out of her coma and after she get to know what happened, she decide to take revenge".