Chapter 43

Next day, Jiang Cheng left to Jin sect and Wen Ning start to keep an eye on Wei Wuxian to find any similarity in him.

Jiang Cheng reach Jin sect in 3 hours and directly went towards the meeting hall and ask a disciple to call Jin Zixuan and jiang Yanli here since he has to talk to them about something very important.

Hearing his brother is here and wants to talk to her, Madam Jin immediately went towards meeting hall, in between she meets her husband who is also on his way to meet Jiang Cheng so they both go together to meet Jiang Cheng.

When they enter the hall, Jiang Cheng greets both of them which they both reciprocate and all of three of them take their seats.

Jin Zixuan starts the conversation, "sect Leader Jiang, what happened? The disciple told me that you want to talk to us about something very important. What it is so important, that you have to come all the way from Jiang sect to Jin Sect just to tell us?"

Jiang Yanli, " yes, a'cheng, what is it? You have a very confuse look on your face."

Jiang Cheng takes a deep breath before the start, "Sect Leader Jin, a'jie what I'm going to tell you should stay between us. I do not want anyone else to know about it until we confirm about it."

Jin Zixuan and Jiang Yanli looks at each other before Jin Zixuan replies, " ok, we will not tell anyone anything, now tell us what happened?"

Jiang Cheng, " it is about Wei Wuxian".

" What?"Jin Zixuan and Jiang Yanli both ask at the same time hearing Wei Wuxian's name.

Jiang Cheng sighs before continuing, "Sect Leader Jin, a'jie yesterday a man with his wife and a child came to our sect asking to meet Wen Qing since his wife is suffering from a heart disease which apparently only Wen Qing can treat so I ask our sect doctor to check on the lady to see if the man is right or not. He was right, so I ask Wen Qing to go and treat the lady---"

Jin Zixuan interuppt, "I don't understand, what it has anything to do with Wei Wuxian?"

Jiang Cheng, " let me finish first, so Wen Qing ask Wen Ning to go first since she was feeding a'Zizhen. After some time I was in my office when Wen Ning come to my office and told me that Wen Qing needs me there so I go to doctor's premises and when I enter the room, the first person I saw was 'Wei Wuxian'. He was the man who came to our sect with his wife and son to treat his wife. But he told us that his name is not Wei Wuxian but Song Ji Yang. He lives in a village far away from cultivation world but it's his first time coming here and also to prove his topic he let us check that he is really a common man who has no golden core. But his face, his height, his voice, everything is same as Wei Wuxian like a replica.

I do not understand what to do but somehow Wen Qing make them stay in Lotus Pier giving excuse of his wife's health and he agrees. Currently he is staying with us with his family until he find himself and his family a house to live. After that we 3 discuss the matter where Wen Qing gives a theory, saying that it is possible during the torture Wen Chao ordered Wen Zhuliu to melt his core and after somehow Wei Wuxian survive Burial Mounds but since he cannot help us with the revenge and does not want to be a burden on us, he leaves to live a life of common people away from cultivation world. There he met this lady and he marries her and have a son but due to his wife health issue he has to come back but he ask his wife to keep his identity hidden ."

Jin Zixuan and Jiang Yanli are both shock after hearing the whole story. It takes them few minutes to recover and Jin Zixuan is the first to recover and said, "Sect Leader Jiang, it is possible that Wen Chao told Wen Zhuliu to melt Wei Wuxian's core in order to make him speak but don't you think that a person who did not even have a golden core and was thrown in Burial Mounds will surely die. I mean even a person who has high level of Cultivation cannot survive in Burial Mounds let alone a Cultivator who just lost his golden core.

I know that Wei Wuxian was a survivor but don't you think so he also have his limits." Jiang Cheng does agree with what Jin Zixuan said since he also do not believe that a person can survive in Burial Mounds even if that person has high Cultivation level.

Jiang Yanli, " I don't know what is true or what is not but even if there is 1% chance that the man is a'xian, I want to see him and check by myself if he is my a'xian or not."

Jin Zixuan, " ok then, let go and see the man who looks that similar to Wei Wuxian that even Sect Leader Jiang did not know what to do".

All three of them get ready before they leave to Jiang sect with Jin Ling in Jin Zixuan's arms. It took 3 hours and when they reach it is always evening so they decide that today they will just rest and next day they go and meet that Song Ji Yang who is exact replica of Wei Wuxian.

On the other hand, Wei Wuxian, Yi Fei and a'yuan are in a same room, deciding who will sleep where. They close all the windows and doors to make sure that nobody can see what is happening in the room.

Wei Wuxian, "Yi Fei you sleep on the bed with a'yuan and I will take the floor".

Yi Fei wants to argue, "But---".

Before she can say anymore, Wei Wuxian interrupt her and said, "there is no but, do not forget you are suffering from a heard disease and you need full rest, so sleep. Do not worry about me, I'm fine here."

Yi Fei could not argue so sign and lay on the bed with a'yuan who is already fast asleep due to being tired from a long day.

Wei Wuxian also lay on the floor where he already did the bedding so that he can be as comfortable as he can on the floor. He start to think about the whole day where he met his shidi, his Qing-jie, and his didi. He couldn't help but think about how it's the first time Jiang Cheng hug him, Jiang Cheng always cared about him but he never show his emotions and when this time he show his emotions, Wei Wuxian could not even reciprocate his emotions. He feels bad for doing this but he don't want his family and friends to see him as a weak person, someone who cannot protect himself and need protection from them. He can't be a burden on anyone. With that thought in his mind he also fall asleep, not knowing what surprise is waiting for him next day.