Chapter 65

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji look at each other, they were expecting this question after Lan Zhan's stunt of dragging Wei Wuxian in a room and return from the room after half an hour with puffy red lips and red face.

Lan Wangji, who wanted everyone to know that Wei Ying belongs to him and he belongs to Wei Ying took the initiative to tell the truth, much to Wei Wuxian's dismay.

Lan Wangji, " I love Wei Ying as a lover".

Wen Qing was expecting that answer but Nie Huaisang and Wen Ning were not ready to hear such thing from the great Hanguang-jun and took at him with disbelieve. On the other hand, Wei Ying feels embarrassed.

Wen Qing didn't stop there and look at Wei Ying and ask, "what about you, a'ying, do you feel the same? "

Wei Wuxian feeling shy replies," I do like Lan Zhan but I am not sure if it's love. "

Nie Huaisang, who came out of his shock asks," Wei-xiong, you never told me that you are into man".

Wei Wuxian, "Nie-xiong, I think I am into both. But what I feel for Lan Zhan, I don't think I ever feel for anyone else".

Nie Huaisang," ohh! "

Wen Ning, "why are you not sure about your feelings Wei-xiong?"

Wei Wuxian feels nervous as he replies, "actually, I never understand the meaning of love. I did flirt with a lot of maidens but that was it. I am not sure, what is love. It's my first I am feeling this way for anyone. And this feeling I have for Lan Zhan, is it what people call love!"

Lan Wangji feels pleased hearing that he is the first and only person his Wei Ying ever had feelings for.

Wen Qing,"ok! We will continue this talk later but now we have to go back. Me and a'ning came here to confirm our suspect and now that we know you are Wei Wuxian, our work here is done. But I expect you to come in Lotus Pier tomorrow to tell other people about your true identity."

Wei Wuxian,"but jie, all four sect leaders are in Yiling and Madam's are in their respective sects. To whom I will tell tomorrow in Lotus Pier?"

Wen Qing," you don't have to worry about it, I will personally send everyone a butterfly message and ask them to come to Lotus Pier before tomorrow afternoon. And to Sect Leaders, I will tell them that we find a way for the barriers. So, they will come back also. Anything else?"

Wei Wuxian knows that he cannot win against Wen Qing so gives up and said," I will be there".

Wen Qing smirks and said," you better be. Let's go a'ning, ZiZhen must be waiting for me."

Nie Huaisang," I also come with you, since the work here is all done."

Wei Wuxian looks at Lan Wangji didn't knew if he will stay or not.

Wei Wuxian sadly asks,"are you also leaving Lan Zhan?"

Lan Wangji,"no, I promised a'yuan, that I will play with him. So, I will stay".

Wei Wuxian faces brightens and he replies," oh yes, you are right. I go and call a'yuan then we can play. "

Before leaving to call a'yuan, he said his good bye to his other 3 friends, who leave to Lotus Pier. It's already dark outside and now it's only Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji.

Wei Wuxian, "let's go Lan Zhan, I will show you my house. And you still didn't meet Yi Fei and a'yuan properly.".

He took him to the room where a'yuan went to stay with his mother. When they enter the room, they saw that both mother and son are already fast asleep. They already had there dinner which granny had sent for them.

Wei Wuxian, "they already fall asleep, let's go then and have some dinner. I did asked granny to make some blunt dishes for you, so you didn't have to eat the spicy food. They had there dinner in silence in Wei Wuxian's room.

After dinner, Wei Wuxian looks at Lan Zhan and asks,"Lan Zhan, can I ask you something?"

"Hm".

"Do you think it will work?"

" Hm?"

" I mean us, I mean we are both man. You are a renowned person of whom person praise without thinking twice and also you are the Chief Cultivator of Cultivation world. I don't want people say anything bad about you! "

" Doesn't matter, need Wei Ying even if have to leave the position of Chief Cultivator".

" What good have I done for you liking me so much".

" Not like, love Wei Ying! "

" Yes, yes! ".

" Because you are Wei Ying".

" Lan Zhan, it doesn't make sense".

" It does to me".

" Hm, hm".

After that nobody speak for few minutes as they are enjoying the silence and each other company after such a long period of time.

Lan Wangji is giving glaces to Wei Ying for some time, waiting for the right time but can't wait any longer and ask," Wei Ying!"

Wei Wuxian looks at Lan Zhan and said," hm?".

Lan Wangji hesitates but still replies," can I kiss you?"

Wei Wuxian's face become red and said in a low tone," hmm!"

That's all Lan Wangji needed as he launch himself on his Wei Ying. Lan Wangji reached out his right hand, lifted Wei Wuxian's chin, and bent down to press his lips onto his Wei Ying.

Only after a long time did Wei WuXian part the tiniest bit. Eyelashes brushing against each other’s, Lan Wangji whispered, “How is it?”

Wei Wuxian, “…” remain silent not knowing what to say. He feels good, the kiss was good and he wants more but how did he say such a thing for Lan Zhan.

Lan WangJi took his silence as a yes and wrapped his hand around his neck. With rough motions, he pressed Wei WuXian’s head down, and the two started kissing again.

Finally out of patience, Lan WangJi pressed him onto the ground.

"Lan Zhan... " Wei Wuxian whispers between the kiss but it came out as a moan. He couldn't found words to express his feeling he is feeling currently when he is pinned by Lan Zhan on the ground.

Wei Ying tried to move away from him a bit but he pulls me close to an unimaginable strength and crush his mouth on mine again. Wei Ying almost feels dizzy with joy. He feels different but in a good way.

He puts his arms around Lan Zhan's shoulder and pulls him even more closer if it is possible. He feels strong around his arms. Lan Wangji's usual scent of sandalwood is intoxicating.

Wei Ying also kiss him with all the passion he has when Lan Zhan did the same. Wei Ying feels of currents of a  mixture of feeling inning down his body as Lan Zhan lightning bits his lips bit didn't break the kiss while putting him on the bed from the ground.

Things starts to get heated as Lan Wangji bares Wei Wuxian's chest and his hand starts wandering all over the younger man's front.

Wei Ying moans low as Lan Wangji's mouth closes over Wei Wuxian's shoulder blade... While his hand moves to Wei Wuxian's lower back pulling the younger man closer.

"Lan Zhan ... I... I want you please ... Can we ... Ahhh... Your mouth... Ahhh ... Lan Wangji... I love your mouth.... Lan Er gege.... " Wei Ying whispers against lan Wangji's ear not knowing what he words are doing to Lan Zhan.

Wei Ying starts again, "Lan Zhan... Why do you always get my clothes off but yours never came off....ahhh... LAN ZHAN... Slow... It hurts... Lan Zhan!" Lan Wangji's brains only processes two words, 'Clothes off'.

He proceeds to do just that. His hands start undoing the sash holding Wei Wuxian's lower garments. "Lan Zhan... I ... I really.... Really want to... But... I think we don't....ahhh... LAN ZHAN... SLOW.... AHHH... Lan Er gege....!" Wei Ying moans loud and deep when Lan Zhan's mouth latches itself on Wei Wuxian's lips bud and start sucking."