Chapter 10: The Return of the Celestial Mage

1 1/2 years later
Natsu's P.O.V

Ever since Lucy left, the guild has been in a deep depression. Team Natsu never goes on jobs anymore. Levy has been completely shutting us out and been reading books in a dark corner of the guild. Though I was the most depressed. I barely smiled, I only went to the guild to eat, and everybody trued to cheer me up, but failed. I only smiled once though in that year and a half, and it was when Lisanna announced that she was dating Sting. Robert and Abigail have been gone ever since Stellar showed up and took away my Luce. Maybe this has something to do with what they said when we partied with the dragons.

Hopefully Luce is safe. Please come back Lucy...

Lucy's P.O.V

I'm finally back in Magnolia! My exceed, Phoenix, stared around the city in amazement. "Wow Lucy! This place is amazing!" she squeaked. Phoenix was a orange and red cat who could transform into a little girl. I giggled and said "Let's go see my boyfriend before we go to my guild." Phoenix nodded and transformed into her little girl form. Her girl form was a girl with red eyes and orange hair. She wore a purple dress and two knives strapped around her combat boots. We walked towards the forest and went in. When I saw the little cabin, I jumped for joy and ran to the house. I threw open the door and heard a guy groan. "Go away Erza... let me be..." he said. My smile fell when I saw a a figure under some blankets on the couch.

"Natsu?" I said in a worried tone. The figure sat up and threw the blankets off him. His onyx eyes stared at me in shook, his pink hair was a mess, he wasn't wearing a shirt, and his eyes were puffy. He pinched his arm and said "This has to be a dream..." I shook my head and walked towards him. Though he got off the couch and tackled me into a hug. We landed on the ground and Natsu continued to scream "You're back! You're back! I can't believe it!" I laughed and said "Natsu, look at me for a sec!" His face got off my belly and he looked at me with a smile. I smiled back and moved him up to my face. I leaned my head in and we kissed.

The kiss was long and passionate. Then someone cleared their throat and caught our attention. We broke apart and looked at the door to see a smiling Phoenix. "Sorry to interrupt, but I sense one male, one female, and another exceed closing in. Natsu smirked and said "Gray, Erza, and Happy trying to cheer me up." I shoved him off me and said "Bring them to the back of your house." I got up, grabbed Phoenix's hand and ran in behind Natsu's house. I heard him close the door. Let the surprise begin!

Natsu's P.O.V

She's back! She's back! She's finally back! A few minutes after I had closed the door, someone knocked on the door. "Natsu Dragneel, I command you to get out-" I interrupted Erza by opening the door and giving Gray, Erza, and Happy a big smile. They stared at me in surprise! "You're smiling again!" Happy said. "What happened!? I leave to get Erza for five minutes and now you're smiling like the time Lisanna said that she was dating Sting!" Gray said. "That's 'cause something amazing happened." I said, motioning them to follow me. I walked out the door and to the back of my house.

At the back, Lucy and the little girl were staring at us, smiling. I could tell the other's stopped moving. I turned around and saw the shocked expression on their faces. "Three guesses why he's smiling." Gray said. "LUUUUSHIE!" Happy screamed, flying into her chest and hugging her. Erza fell to her knees and started to cry in joy. "I'm back!" Lucy said.

~~~~~~

We all stopped outside the guild doors. Lucy and the little girl, Phoenix Lucy said was her name, stood behind us. "Ready?" Erza asked. I kicked open the doors without an answer. Everyone in the guild jumped in surprise as they saw Gray, Erza, Happy, and I smiling. Mira blinked at me confused and rubbed her eyes. "Natsu! You're smiling again!" Cana said, without her barrel of beer beside her. "And you're not drunk Cana." Lucy said from behind us. She stepped out from behind us and everyone gasped. "LUUUUU!" yelled Levy, who tackled Lucy to the ground in a hug. Everyone else then shouted "Lucy's back!" Everyone's face grew bright as they smiled and cried.

"Levy. You're killing my girlfriend." I said, looking down at the struggling blonde and the crying blunette. "I'm sorry! I missed her some much! Probably as much as you!" Levy cried, huggig her tighter. "Can't... breath... Levy... please... stop..." Lucy managed to say. Levy let go and Lucy gadped for air before smiling and hugging her back. "Sorry I was gone everyone! Stellar wanted to make sure I knew everything!" Lucy said. Phoenix giggled at Lucy apologizing. That's when Robert and Abigail showed up right after Lucy got back. "Welcome back Lucy!" Robert said smiling. I looked at Gajeel and Wendy and nodded. They nodded back. I walked towards them, grabbed their arms, and ran out of the guild with Gajeel and Wendy following me.

Lucy's P.O.V

I looked at the retreating figures of the 5 Dragon Slayers. "What just happened?" asked a confused Mira. Lisanna shrugged. I got up and said "Phoenix, keep everyone here." She nodded and I ran off, following the five dragons. When I caught up to them, Natsu, Wendy, and Gajeel were glaring at the calm figures of Abigail and Robert. "Where have you two been?" Gajeel snarled. "Training." Abigail said. "Are you sure about that?" Wendy asked in a threatening voice. I've never, EVER, heard her use that tone. "What do you mean?" Robert asked. "Were you two gone cause of Zeref?" Natsu asked in a dangerously calm voice. I muffled my gasp. Their eyes widened.

"How did you know..." Abigail said. "I over heard you the day the dragons returned. You said that Zeref needs to die before something can come back." Wendy said. "What was that about?" Gajeel snarled. Robert's nose twitch, same as the other four Dragon Slayers. "Luce, why are you here? What did you hear?" Natsu asked. I walked out from my hiding spot and glared at Robert and Abigail. "Everything. And as a fellow Dragon Slayer, I need to be filled in." I said.