Chapter 8: Return of the Dragons

Natsu's P.O.V
The next day

I woke up with a blonde haired girl in my arms. "Lucy..." I said. "Five more minutes..." she mumbled. I smirked and said "That's my line. Wake up! We need to go to the guild." She slowly started to wake and realized what was happening. She smiled remembering yesterday. "Hey there boyfriend." Lucy said. "Morning my beautiful girlfriend." I said. We were lying in her bed (fully clothed, Natsu wearing yesterday's clothes and Lucy wearing pajamas) and staring at each other. "Let me take a shower then we can go to the guild." Lucy said. I nodded and she got out of bed. She grabbed some clothes and went into her bathroom. I heard her lock the door.

I laid back on the bed and stared at the cieling. I hope this isn't a dream! If it is, I don't want to wake up! I got up and started looking around her apartment. I heard someone knock on Luce's door while she turned on her shower. I opened the door and saw Lisanna looking at the ground. "Lucy, I really want to say I'm-" I interrupted her by saying "Sorry?" She looked up in surprise. She saw my disappointed look and looked down at the ground again. "Ya..." she said. "Natsu! Who are you talking to!?" I heard Lucy call. "Looking at Lisanna with a disappointed look Luce!" I yelled back. I heard a chrash and heard her yelp in pain.

"Luce!?" I yelled. I ran inside and Lisanna followed. I knocked on the bathroom door and asked "You okay babe?" "Ya, you okay Lucy?" Lisanna asked, worried. I looked at her surprised. "I'm fine! Just slipped and fell to the ground!" Lucy said. I smiled, glad that she was okay. I heard her shut off the water and start walking around her washroom. Lisanna and I moved away, but I told Lisanna to sit right infront of the bed. She listened. We waited for Lucy to finish. Once she came out of the washroom in knee high jeans, a black tank top, and her hair flowing down her back, she sat on the bed while I leaned on the wall.

Lisanna gulped. "Well? Why are you here?" Lucy asked harshly. "I came to say that Sting and I were wrong. I wanted to say sorry for calling you a bitch Lucy. I just thought what I felt for Natsu was love, and it is! Though that love is the same way I feel for Elfman and Mira. I now see Natsu as an annoying older brother." Lisanna said. Lucy giggled and I stood there stunned. "You're agreeing with her!?" I asked. Lucy shrugged and said "Most of the times you are dense... but it seems that I'm a bit denser!" I laughed and said "You got that right!" I looked at Lisanna who was just staring at us. "Are we going to...?" I said. Lucy nodded and stood up. "Stand up Lisanna." I said. She listened and stood there in silence. Then Lucy and I hugged her and said "We will forgive you... for now." Lisanna broke into tears and hugged us back.

"Thank you! I promise that I won't be mean to you Lucy!" Lisanna cried. I pulled back and said "Let's all head to the guild!" "Aye!" The two girls said.

~~~~

Once we got to the guild, Mira ran to Lucy and I and asked what had happened after we had left. "Nothing." we said, disappointing the matchmaker. That's when I saw Lisanna run up to Sting, who was still here, and kissed his cheek. Then I heard multiple roars from monsters. Robert and Abigail jumped up from their seats and ran out the door. Wendy, Gajeel, Sting, and I ran after them. We saw five people standing there and smiling at us. Robert and Abigail rushed a woman with long black hair in a black dress and a girl with blonde hair and a yellow dress. "DARKRIN!" "LUX!" Robert and Abigail screamed, hugging the two women.

"Oh Abigail! Look how big you've gotten!" said the blonde. "Robert! Why do you smell like Acnologia!?" screamed the black haired woman. "He came yesterday!" Robert said to Darkrin. "HE WHAT!?" screamed a guy with orange hair and in a red suit. "Ya Igneel!-" I flinched. "-He came and said hello to us!" Abigail said. "Igneel..." I mumbled. I heard the guild gasp. The man looked at me and gave me a grin. "Seems like you've been training Natsu!" the man said. "Y-You're Igneel? But, he was a dragon..." I mumbled. Robert sighed and pulled away from Darkrin. "I thought we went over this. All dragons have a human form!"

I looked at the man that was said to be my father. The stare... all to like Igneel's. Loving and caring. I walk over to him and hug him. He hugs back. I look to my right and saw a blue haired woman in a feathered dress hugging Wendy and a guy with grey hair and a gray suit was patting Gajeel on the back. The guy must be Metalicana and the woman must be Grandina! I pull away and smile. "I like you to meet someone dad!" I said. I grabbed his arm and directed him to my open mouth guild mates. I looked at Lucy, who was starting to move towards us. "Dad, this is my girlfriend Lucy! Lucy, this is Igneel!" I said. Igneel extended his hand and Lucy shook it.

"My son must have realized his feelings for you after you confessed, didn't he?" my dad asked. "HEY! I'm not that dense!" I complained. Lucy laughed and said "Actually, it was me who didn't understand my feelings for Natsu until after the Grand Magic Games!" Igneel looked at me and said "So, you loved her longer?" I nodded and said "Since the first time I laid eyes on her!" Lucy blushed and I smiled at her. Then Master Makarov shouted "Let's all welcome these dragons with a party! Fairy Tail style!" We all shouted yes and began drinking.

Robert's P.O.V

While they were partying, Abigail and I were talking with our dragons outside. "Remember, you still have a job to do. No slacking, got that?" Darkrin said. We nodded. "Good. Cause the more people taught Dragon Slaying magic, the more powerful bonds are between humans and dragons, which would allow us to stay in this world longer." Lux said. We nodded again. "Then next time bring Stellar along. I think our blonde Celestial mage needs to know more then just summoning her spirits." I said. They nodded. "We need to leave and look after the entrance. Good luck." Darkrin said, and with that, they turned and walked away.

"Do you think that the dragons will return to this world?" Abigail asked. I shook my head. "Not as long as he lives. I want my master back safe and sound so he can continue training me. Zeref needs to die." I said. "I agree." Abigail said. We stayed out there, watching the retreating figures of Darkrin and Lux go.

Wendy's P.O.V

Did they just say Zeref needs to die!? But, why!? And what were they talking about... I called Natsu and Gajeel over and told them what I heard. "Why do they need Zeref dead?" Gajeel said. "I don't know." I said. Natsu looked at the party and said "We keep this to ourselves till we get the two Dragon Slayers alone. Got it?" Gajeel and I nodded.