Chapter 3: Jealousy

Natsu's P.O.V
The next day

"Happy! Let's go see if Lucy's at the guild!" I yell. "Aye!" said my blue friend. We left our house and ran towards the guild. I kicked open the guild doors and stiffened. Lucy was sitting with Robert and Claire and laughing with him at something. I walk towards them and asked "What's so funny?" They saw me and Happy standing there and Lucy said "Hey Natsu! We were just talking about the first time we meet!"

"Oh..." I say. "Ya. Who know you could eat so much!" Robert said. Lucy was wearing her usual blue and yellow outfit while Robert wore black track pants and a black tank top, which showed off his guild mark on his bicep. Almost all the girls in the guild were looking at him with hearts in their eyes. Well, except Lisanna and Lucy. Lisanna was watching me and Lucy was being... Lucy.

Robert also had a watch on his left wrist along with a silver bracelet. "What's up with the bracelet?" I ask. He looked at his left wrist and said "My friend got it for me. Her name's Abigail." Maybe this Abigail was Robert's girlfriend? His gaze shifted towards his watch and he stood up. "Shit! I got to go!" He then looks at Lucy and says "Thanks for telling me those stories Lucy!" Then he leans down and kisses her cheek.

I clenched my hands into fists and my eyes widened. Lucy turned to the colour of Erza's hair. I grew even more angry. Robert rushes out of the guild with Claire at his heels and I stomp my way to the request board. That's when I notice my body was on fire. I didn't care though. I grab a request off the board and yelled to Mira "I'm gonna be on a solo mission for a couple of days!"

Mira's head nodded violently and I left the guild with Happy. I'm gonna strangle Robert the next- WOAH! Calm down Natsu. Just hope this mission clears your head. I walked out of the city and started my trek to a place called Rose City.

Mira's P.O.V

The guild was stunned. Not only did Robert kiss Lucy, but Natsu got super pissed off! Lucy sat at the bar and asked "What was that about?" I looked at her and smiled. Time to medal! "Who knows. Maybe he was jealous!" I said. Lucy snorted and said "Ya right. He's to dense. Plus, I think he likes Lisanna..." At my sister's name, she grew sad. Don't tell me-

"Are you in love with Natsu?" I whisper. She nodded. I wanted to faint right there. "You got to tell him the next time you see him!" I said. Lucy looked at me and said "Ya... you're right! Worth trying and if he rejects me, then I can live with it!" I squeal rather loudly. "Go on a mission tomorrow! Ask Levy and Wendy to go with you! I promise that you that Natsu will be back by the time you're back!" I command. She nodded and left the bar. I picked up the Communication lacrima and contacted Robert. When his face appeared, he asked "Well?" I smile and said "You will get your money! How was talk with your girlfriend?" He grinned and said "Abigail said she would be visiting soon so I'm excited!"

Lisanna's P.O.V

That witch is stealing my Natsu!? Oh no she wont! He's mine! Not hers! She's a weakling! How could my childhood crush love someone else!? I'm gonna have to do something about this... and I have the perfect plan! I ran out the guild and started my plan. I grabbed my portable Communication lacrima  and called the man I needed to talk to. "Hello?" he asked. "Time to start our plan Sting. I will not have that bitch take my Natsu away!" I said.

??? P.O.V

What did Lisanna just say! I have to warn Levy and Erza. They'll want to know what Lisanna is planning.