Chapter 6: The Light Dragon Slayer

Natsu's P.O.V

The whole guild was in the back where the arena was. Bets were being placed on who would win. Currently, it was 50-50 chance we could win. I whispered to Lucy "What ever happens, I still love you, got that?" Lucy nodded and kissed my cheek. I smiled at her and she smiled back. The whole guild was like "Awwwwww!" while two voices said "You're dead!" We got ready for battle. "Okay! The battle between Natsu, Lucy, Sting, and Lisanna is about to begin! 3, 2-" "STOP!" Mira was interrupted by Robert.

"Why do we need to stop?" I asked. "Because, my boyfriend and I want to fight for you two!" said an unknown girl with brown hair with blonde high lights. Her eyes were brown. "Who are you?" I asked. "My names Abigail, and will you allow Robert and I to fight?" she asked. "Let them! We'll teach them not to mess with us!" yelled Lisanna. "My, my. Seems like you don't know what my power is and who trained me." Robert said. Lucy said "I say let them. Remember who Robert said trained him?" I nodded and said "Fine. Go win this Robert!"

Robert's P.O.V

Perfect! As Abbey and I switched places with the new couple, I asked "So there's no going back on this? This is finall?" Lisanna and Sting nodded. They look like a couple, Abigail said, through our mental link. I know, I replied. "Then let me say this. My magic is Dark Dragon Slaying magic, my dragon teacher is the dragon Acnologia!" Everyone gasped at what I said. Lisanna and Sting paled. "The Dragon of the Apocalypse!?" Master Makarov asked. I nodded.

"I'm a Light Dragon Slayer, trained by the light dragon Lux!" Abbey said. "Shouldn't you two be enemies then!?" Gray asked. "How dare you say such a thing! We may have magic that go against each other, but we did fall in love when we met!" I said. "Before the battle begins, what are Light Dragon Slayers?" asked a girl, hugging a barrel of beer.

Abigail's P.O.V

"Well, we are both defensive and offensive types of slayers. We have a healing spell and a barrier spell. Another defensive spell is a blinding spell called Solar Shine. A sun forms in my hands and blinds the opponent for 2 minutes. Those are just the defensive. You'll learn the offensive soon..." I said. Everyone looked at me in awe. "Isn't my girlfriend amazing! Mira! I think I may stay and join this guild after this battle!" Robert said. "Really!? Fantastic! Cause I could use you again for another project." the white haired barmaid said.

"I say let the battle start!" Master yelled. "You got it! 3, 2, 1... BEGIN!" Mira yelled.

Natsu's P.O.V

As we watched the battle begin, the guild didn't know what to think. Lucy gripped my arm hard as we watched Robert run up to Sting, yelling "Dark Dragon Iron Fist!" His fist gets encased in darkness and he punches Sting's gut, sending Sting flying. "STING! Damn you!" Lisanna yelled, lunging at Robert. " Light Dragon Claw!" Abigail yelled. A foot encased in blinding light hits Lisanna and sending her flying towards Sting. Sting jumped in the way of her and protected her from impact. After a while, Lisanna and Sting stared at each other.

Everyone was looking at the pair standing in the middle of the arena. "Whoa..." said Cana, who surprisingly wasn't drunk or holding her barrel of beer. Gray wasn't even stripping, Juvia wasn't staring at Gray, but was watching the battle, and Master just watched the two. Then, the most surprising thing happened. "We quit!" Sting yelled, clutching Lissana tight. Everyone then was speechless. I looked at Lucy, who looked back. We hugged each other and smiled.

We broke apart and ran down to the couple infront of us. "You guys won!" Lucy yelled. Robert and Abigail grinned. Then I smelt the stench of death and blood. All the dragon slayers, except for Robert, started to choke on the smell. "Natsu?" Lucy asked. Then we heard a monstrous roar. Robert smiled, and the guild remembered that roar. "Oh God..." Lucy said. "It's coming!" Cana screamed. "Above us!" Erza screamed. We look up and see the black dragon Acnologia.