Chapter 5: Lucy's First Kiss

Last chapter:
Lucy's P.O.V

I was shocked. He loved me back... For once I was denser then him! Then the libary doors opened to reveal...

Now:

Robert and a girl with brown hair and blonde high lights. "Good! You guys are down here! Natsu's been looking for you Lucy! He just got back. Oh, and this is my girlfriend Abigail." he said, a dressing the girl beside him. Looking more closely at the girl, I saw that she was wearing a white skirt and a pink top. She had flawless skin and looked beautiful. That's when I noticed that she wasn't wearing make up.

"Hi! It's nice to meet you!" Abigail said. "Please, call me Abbey!" We said hi and I asked "You said Natsu got back?" Robert nodded. This is my chance! I ran away from my friends and past the couple infront of the doors.

Natsu's P.O.V

I was sitting at the bar waiting for Lucy when I heard someone shout my name. "NATSU!" I turned just in time to see Lucy jumping at me. She knocked me off my seat and sent me towards the ground, bringing her with me. "Woah! Someone missed m- HMMM!?" I was interrupted to her smashing her lips on mine. She was kissing me! I responded and kissed back wrapping my arms around her. I could feel the stares and heard the guild go quiet. She pulled back and smiled at me. I returned the smile.

"That was my first kiss you know." she giggled. I grinned and said "Thanks for saving it for me!" Then, I heard someone shout "No! He is mine Lucy Heartfillia! NOT yours!" We turned and saw Lisanna glaring at, while, and I don't know why he's here, Sting was glaring at me. "Why are you here?" I asked. "Because Lucy is mine!" he yelled at me. We started glaring at the two as they glared back. Lucy got off me and we got up. "I know how to settle this. How about a battle with Lucy and Natsu against Lisanna and Sting." said Mira.

"I like the sound of that!" Natsu snarled. "Me too!" Sting said. "Bring it on bitch!" Lucy said. "You're the bitch!" Lisanna said.

Abigail's P.O.V

"Seems like Mira's plan worked!" I said. Robert nodded as Erza, Levy, and Wendy looked confused. "Mira called me when she saw my request on your board. It read 'If you need help getting a should be couple together, call Robert for help!' And then, Mira ripped it off the wall and called me, and when I saw Lucy and Natsu in Clover town, and the way Natsu protected her when I said I was a Dark Dragon slayer and who taught me, I knew that Natsu loved Lucy." Robert said. "Wait, who did teach you?" Wendy asked.

"Ummm... Acnologia?" he said. Robert was blown away, shocked by lightning, and held at sword point the minute he said that. I sighed and said "He's a good guy. He saved me countless times and protected me. So, instead of being close to cut his head off-" I was interrupted when I heard a girl say "No! He is mine Lucy Heartfillia! NOT yours!" "-Drama seems to be happening." I finished. Erza got rid of her sword and helped Robert up. Then we ran out the libary doors into the main hall.