Chapter 4: Erza's Confession

Lisanna's P.O.V
The Next Day

I sat at my favorite café waiting for the second part of my plan to arrive. I was drinking a cup of coffee when I heard the doors open. I looked up and saw him standing there. He had blonde, spikey hair, an open blue vest to show off his muscular appearance, and black jeans. "Good, you're here. Now, let's get down to business..." I explained the whole plan. Sting nodded and said "I did start falling for her ever since the GMG (A/N: Grand Magic Games) and had a crush on her for a while." I smiled devilishly. "Then let's begin. You track down Lucy, and when Natsu gets back, I got him." I said.

Then I heard the doors to the café open again and I looked at them. Nobody was standing there so I suspected someone left.

Wendy's P.O.V

I ran to the guild as fast as I could. Got to tell Levy and Erza Lisanna's plan! When I got there, I threw open the doors and looked for the two girls. I saw them talking to Lucy and Mira about something at the bar, so I walked over to them. "Hey you guys! Sorry Mira, but I need to talk to these three about something in private." Might as well tell Lucy. Mira nodded and said "I need to make a call anyways." She picked up her Communication Lacrima and left. "Guys. Lisanna plans on stealing Natsu away from you Lucy. She's using Sting." I whisper. The three girls looked shocked at what I said.

"B-But... I treated her like my best friend..." Lucy mumbled. I felt bad for her. One: Natsu is too dense to realize his feelings for her, and two: Lucy felt like Lisanna was her best friend. "We got to stop them! If Lisanna does this, it will make Natsu stop loving-" Erza quickly shut herself up by putting a hand on her mouth.

Lucy's P.O.V

I looked at Erza. "Who will Natsu stop loving?" I asked. Levy and Wendy looked at the Titania. Erza than began sweating heavily. "Erza?" Levy said. Erza grabbed our hands and guided us into the libary. Once we were in there and she had closed the door, she said "Natsu may not be as dense as everyone thinks..." Levy, Wendy, and I said "What!?" Erza sighed and mumbled "He's gonna kill me..." She stood up straight in her armour and said "Lucy, Natsu has been trying to grab your attention over a couple of months now. Why do you think I always say that Gray and I would go on our own missions for the past month? He told Happy and I."

I was shocked. He loved me back... For once I was denser then him! Then the libary doors opened to reveal...