29

"I'm so sorry..." Dave apologized. Realizing what he has done. He gets himself of Kurt. Rather fast.

Kurt sits up in the bed. Watching how the drummer backed up. He looked visibly panicked and embarrassed.

The frontman bit his bottom lip. Savoring Dave's taste as he gets up from the bed.

"Dave," Kurt began but the brunet wasn't listening. He is now in a state of panic.

He couldn't believe he kissed his crush like that!

Dave felt tears fill his eyes as he left the bedroom. In a panic, the brunet dashed himself into the bathroom.

Shutting the door and locking it.

Kurt quickly walked himself to the bathroom. Lightly he knocked on the door.

"Davey..?" He called out. Hearing soft cries on the other end. This made the blond frown.

"Dave, please unlock the door." Kurt mumbled. Trying to turn the knob but the door refused to open.

"Dave! Let's talk about it!" Kurt now exclaimed in worry. Dave suddenly replied back. "No! I shouldn't have done that! You don't love me!"

Kurt felt himself tear up. He jinked around with the door. "What are you talking about..?" He asks.

The door unlocked. It opened. Revealing a stressed out Dave. The drummers eyes are red and puffy from tears.

"You don't love me, like that. I know you don't. I'm sorry for just randomly doing that..I, gotta go." Dave says quickly before moving passed Kurt.

Kurt quickly followed Dave. "No! Dave! Listen to me!" He shouted but Dave reached to the front door.

"Kurt! I just want to be left alone. I have to go. Don't do anything stupid." Dave spoke,  now mad.

But not at the frontman, more at himself.

Kurt felt his heart begin to break. His eyes filling up with tears. He only fake smiled and nodded.

"Okay.." He whimpered out.

Dave turned around. Opening the front door and slamming it behind him.

Kurt felt himself get startled from the loud noise. Tears rolling down his face. He couldn't believe this.

"I have to go." Repeated in Kurt's head. Then he remembered, those exact words Dave said when they were kids.

Kurt suddenly broke down. Falling to his knees and hugging himself.