24

"Hi, honey.." Dave greeted as he sits on the couch. Kurt's head rolled itself onto Dave's lap.

He panted softly. Looking up at the drummer with pained eyes. "Dave.." he croaked out.

Dave ran a hand through Kurt's hair. Feeling the greasiness of it as he frowned a little.

"I'm sorry, Dave." Kurt apologized. He heard the entire phone conversation. In fact, he woke up once Dave went into the kitchen to answer the phone.

Dave furrowed his eyebrows. "What..? Why are you sorry..?" He asks. Kurt whimpered as tears filled his doped cerulean eyes.

"My addiction! I didn't want you to figure it out..!" Kurt cried out. Using his hands to cover his face.

"Oh, honey.. I'm not mad at you." Dave began but Kurt began to cry more. The brunet lifted Kurt up carefully.

Holding the blond frontman in his lap now. He started to pet Kurt's blond hair. "Shh..I'm not mad."Dave repeated.

Kurt whimpered out. "You're not..?" Dave shakes his head. "No, I'm worried for you. You shouldn't be doing this to yourself, Kurt." He replied.

Kurt sniffled. "I'm so fucking sorry..!" He cried out again, letting out a scream before hiding his face into Dave's chest.

Dave fell quiet now. Just rubbing Kurt's back. Slow and comforting movements. Up and down. Slowly.

This tactic seemed to calm Kurt down. Kurt slowly lifted his head. Wiping his eyes with his sleeve.

"Kurt, look at me." Dave spoke softly after some time. Kurt lowered his hands. Placing them in his own lap before he lifted his head.

He looks up at Dave. Pain in those blue eyes. The drummer felt his heart ache once he realized.

"When we were kids..I just remember always a large smile on your face.. what the hell happened..?" Dave asks. Cupping Kurt's cheek and brushing his thumb softly onto it.

Kurt whimpered. "Everything fucked up once you left..!" He shrieked in response. More tears rolling down his face.

Dave brought Kurt back into the hug. Petting the back of the blonds hair. Both of their bodies are hurting now.

Dave felt himself tear up. Kissing Kurt's head to hopefully calm down the frontman.

"Well explain to me, hon. What the fuck..?" Dave asks. Resting his chin softly onto Kurt's head.

Kurt sniffled. The little kiss did calm him down. He lifted his head. Which caused Dave to shift and move his head.

They made eye contact.