13

Chad gets out of the car first. He goes into the home. Not even looking at Krist or Kurt.

Krist gets out second. He opened the front door of the car and then stepped out.

Shoving his car keys into his pocket. He then opened the van's back door. Kurt groaned softly. He felt really tired now.

"C'mon, Kurt. Let's get you inside." Krist acknowledged as he held a hand out.

Kurt blinked his eyes slowly. He nodded. The once happy-go-lucky feeling is now washed away.

The frontman grasps the bassist's hand. Krist carefully pulls Kurt out. "Alright, alright. Come on Kurt.."

Kurt wobbled himself out of the car. Blinking his eyes rapidly for a moment before slumping his head onto Krist's shoulder.

"Mmmmmmmmm." Kurt whined out with a giggle. Krist locked the van's doors.

"I know, Kurt. Let's get you inside." Krist replied to his friend. Carefully he guided Kurt back into the home.

Kurt's face is slicked with sweat. Panting lightly as he entered the apartment.

Krist shuts the door softly behind himself once the two entered. Chad is sitting on the couch, watching the television quietly.

His caramel eyes looked over. But huffed once he noticed Kurt enter the room.

"Go upstairs!" Chad exclaimed. Pointing a finger up to the stairwell. Kurt whined. "No..! You can't fucking make me!" He slurred.

Krist sighed. Carefully, he started to guide his friend Kurt up the stairs. "No, c'mon Kurt. You need your rest now."

"Okay..mm, sorry." Kurt lowered his head. "It's alright Kurt. You'll feel much better in the morning." Krist reassured.

Kurt snickered. "I'll probably feel like shit." He replied. Krist laughed softly. "Probably hungover, but let's go. C'mon. Bed."

The bassist lightly pushed Kurt up the stairs. Kurt did so. He went upstairs and into his room.

"Night Kurt." Krist muttered.

"Goodnight!" Kurt sang out with a small smile. Slamming the door in front of Krist's face.

Krist rolled his eyes with a chuckle. He waited a few minutes before he peaked open the door.

Kurt is already crashed asleep. Less than five minutes. Sleeping in his clothes that he wore for the day.

"Dumbass." Krist joked softly as he shuts the door. He walked down the hall and back down the stairs.

Chad noticed Krist and sighed. "Cmere, Krist." He muttered.

The bassist shrugged his shoulders. Sitting next to the current drummer. Chad takes out another cigarette.

He lights it inside of the home, blowing the smoke into the air once he took a puff from it.

"There's something I seriously need to talk between you and Kurt tomorrow." Chad explained. He felt his way for awhile now, and thinks it is time.

Krist raised an eyebrow. He is curious. What did Chad want to say?

"What?" Krist asks. But Chad dismissed it. He stood up with the cigarette in between his fingers.

"Oh, no. I ain't saying shit till tomorrow. I'll see you in the morning. Goodnight." Chad replied, calmer and tired now.

Krist watched Chad stood. He gave Chad a little smile. "Well, alright. I'll see you tomorrow."

"See you then." Chad mumbled and went upstairs.

After an hour or so,

Everyone is asleep in the home.