- BONUS CHAPTER*

CEREMONY
part two
[smut warning]

The ceremony was still going, it wouldn't end until sunrise. This was a long standing tradition that the clan will see the reborn couple into Eywa's light (the sunlight).

The only problem was the newlyweds could not keep their hands off each other. It started off as little touches here and there, Neteyam knowingly placing his hand lower on her back until it drifted far enough that Cely had to step away. Then Cely would accidentally drop something, causing her to seductively lean over when she knew only her husband was watching.

It was a long night of playing cat and mouse— teasing the other to the point of almost breaking then vice versa. To say they were getting sexually frustrated was an understatement.

When Neteyam finally had enough, he excused himself and Cely from a conversation with two members from the clan and practically dragged her back to their tent.

Cely knew he was getting more horny with each passing glance and touch, which she was as well but was currently hiding it better than him. She decided to use this to her advantage as they stood alone in the tent, a heavy silence thickened the air around them.

"Is something wrong, Ma 'Teyam?" She played dumb and asked, knowing this was rile him up even further. He turned to face her in one quick motion, his eyes finding hers which showed her how lust-filled he was in this very moment.

Neteyam closed his eyes took a deep breath, "You keep fucking teasing me out there- you know what you're doing, don't you?" Cely simply shook her head with a dumbfound look, "I have no idea what you're talking about."

He chuckled, then used the hand that was once on her face to her hand and gripped it. He closed his eyes and pressed her hand against his loin, where his hard member was clothed but asking to be set free. "This is what you're doing to me."

Cely bit her lip as she rubbed her hand slightly against his clothed dick, earning a low groan from his lips. He spoke up again, "Fuck. I need you, now."

Without warning, Neteyam lift her up by the waist and held his arms around her. His lips found hers in a smooth motion, needing to taste her. Cely kissed him back while matching his pace, needy and sloppy. She didn't hesitate to accept his dominating tongue in her mouth, the passion quickly becoming heated.

He then walked over to their bed and laid her down by the edge, disconnecting their bodies for the time being. Cely tried to lean forward and bring him back down to her, but he held his hand on her chest and pushed her back down. He was going to be in control.

Cely laid back on her elbows as she watched Neteyam gaze over her body that laid before him. The growing anticipation was enough to bring the familiar ache between her legs back, the itch that demanded to be scratched. "Neteyam.." She whined, needing his touch on her again.

Her submission was making his brain hazy, "That's right sweetheart, say my name again." He demanded, wanting to play her out like she did to him at the party. Cely let out a whimper from his demeanor, "I need you Neteyam."

"You sure, baby?" He asked as he trailed his fingers up on one of her legs, she responded to his touch immediately. "Yes, please-" In a rush, he had already reattached his lips on hers.

Neteyam began working on untying her bottoms, trying to be careful as he knew they were special, but also at a fastened pace because of his impatience. They were off less than a few seconds later, so he stood straight and pulled Cely's ankles towards him. Now, her core lay just off the edge of the bed at the perfect angle for him.