25.0

• • •

Pandora was quiet.

It was as if the all living things understood what was to take place today. The only thing to be heard for miles was the slight breeze. The eerie feeling did not go unnoticed by the Na'vi. No matter which way the pendulum swings, today would change everything.

Cely flew her Toruk alongside Jake Sully and his Toruk. The two baddest cats in the sky, stealthily coasting as they wait to give orders.

Tens of thousands of Na'vi gathered to support the two Toruk Makto's in fighting off the Sky People. Once and for all.

Everyone knew their respective positions. From each clan down to its last warrior, there was no one suffering the shame of being useless.

Jake looked to the girl next to him. Giving a simple nod, she understood. It was time.

The Sky People were sending in enemy airships, everything they had, in an attempt to not only destroy the Na'vi, but Jake Sully.

To them, he was a traitor. A mistake. And they wanted him dead, especially Quaritch. It would be his dying wish to make Jake Sully pay for his actions.

Cely gave a curt nod in reply. Goosebumps spread through her arms, the weight of today fell partially on her shoulders. But now was no time to question one's self abilities.

She straightened out, flying just behind Jake now. If things would go according to plan, she would let him be the front man as they led the sky teams to fight.

Then the ground teams had their leader, a respected warrior from the Four Winds clan, leading them towards the heavily-armored suits. A few others were down there, including several other clans, making their army well balanced to attack from all angles.

The newly joined Metkayina clan were the last attack. Once the humans were dwindling down, the water people would strike with fresh energy.

This plan would leave the Sky People completely cornered in by all the Na'vi tribes coming together as one to defend their home. It was a foolproof plan. But nothing ever goes according to plan.

With the airships in position, Jake let out a battle cry indicating the attack. The tens of thousands of warriors on Ikrans flew off the mountains where they were hidden to follow suit.

Cely also let out a war cry, one that she'd heard Neytiri use many times. The rush of adrenaline was almost like a drug, her fear being replaced instantly with courage.

Speaking of, Neytiri along with Tsu'tey also found their way to the front.

Cely kept her bow ready as she flew down, the size of Toruk casting its infamous shadow over several airships. One the humans never saw coming.

Arrows bled through the sky like a thunderous rainstorm with no mercy to be spared. With their precision sharp, nearly a third of the airships were already hit and going down.

But after their initial ambush, things got hard. Losing the element of surprise was a huge risk that would keep the Na'vi on their toes.

Cely and Toruk used their size to their advantage. Being larger than most ships, they were able to overpower their enemy quite easily and quickly.