10.0

[smut warning]

• • •

Cely couldn't sleep. She had a guilty conscience already from just the idea of pushing Neteyam away. Why was this going to be so hard? She needed a swim to clear her thoughts.

She quietly rode her Ikran, Tìyo, to her Cove once again for peace and clarity.

As she arrived, she realized she was infringing upon someone else's peace, but soon noticed whose.

"Hey, you." She made herself known after sending off Tìyo. Neteyam jumped from his spot and his eyes nearly came out of his skull.

"Eywa, Cely, must you sneak around like that all the time?" He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Shaking off his jumpiness he finally got a good look at the girl.

"You know, it brings me joy." She said with a teasing tone in her voice. "What are you doing here?" She added as she sat next to the Sully boy, both pairs of feet dangling in the water.

He kicked some water over to her, "I could ask the same for you, tìyawn." The term of endearment made Cely blush as she kicked water back.

"Yes but I asked first, skxawng."

Neteyam sighed. "I've recently come to terms with... some feelings I've been having."

Cely looked over in surprise, hoping she wasn't about to tell him he found a mate in another woman from the clan. Her heart sped up at the thought, that was her Neteyam. No matter what her father said.

"And what feelings have you been having?" She carefully asked. Her eyes drifting to their legs swishing the calm water around.

Neteyam watched Cely as he thought about how to tell her. "Look at me." He softly demanded as he turned her chin so she faced him, to which she responded immediately. Her eyes locked on with his for another moment before he spoke again.

"I have felt this way for some time, but am now only acting upon it. There's this girl," Neteyam felt himself growing warmer as his nerves started, "And she's... amazing. I feel myself wanting to serve my entire life to her. I want to protect her, learn about her, and love her. There's not one day that goes by and she's not on my mind."

Cely gulped as she held the eye contact. "She's very lucky you've chosen her."

"But, this woman must also choose me." He tilted his head and awaited an answer.

"She already has." Smiling back at him, she fully turned to face him as she saw his smile grow wider.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to hear that," he whispers in her ear.

Then, she felt him grab her by the thighs and hoist her onto his lap. He planted soft kisses on her throat, listening to the whimpers that left her voice. Cely affectionately rubbed her forehead against Neteyam's, then leaning down to finally connect their lips together.

It was a slow kiss at first, both wanting to be gentle and take their time. But they've waited years for this moment, and soon it became more passionate and needy.

Neteyam carefully placed Cely on her back, watching as her eyes were filled with lust, then felt her legs wrap around his waist. She pulled him in tightly to her body, which unfortunately for him, she could now feel his hard length pressed against her.

"Uh, sorry. Can't help it." He nervously laughed, unsure how she'd feel about it. She only pulled his face down to kiss him again, but this time bucking her hips up into his. He groaned into the kiss, wondering if this was all a dream.

Cely then flipped them over, so she was straddling Neteyam. He looked at her with hooded eyes as his chest heaved from the heavy make out. She started kissing his jawline, then worked her way down his neck, then chest, when she finally reached his loincloth.

She rubbed her hand against him, feeling the large bulge that sent butterflies through her. "May I?" She referred to the piece of cloth. Neteyam nodded, eager to have her touch him. She delicately removed his clothes while maintaining eye contact with him.

She grasped ahold of his cock, to which the Sully boy already moaned at the feeling. Cely leant down and kissed the tip before taking him into her mouth. She was slow and unsure at first, his size was something she would have to get used to. But after a few tries, she grew confidence after hearing Neteyam's sounds of pleasure.

"Oh, yes. You're so good, baby. Just like that." He moaned out when he wasn't biting his lip, reaching down to Cely's head and guiding her with his hands. She used both her hands for the length her mouth couldn't cover, bobbing up and down for a few minutes.

"Fuck... I'm not gonna last much longer, tìyawn." He felt himself being drawn closer to his orgasm, but Cely didn't change her pace. She fit as much of him in her mouth, feeling the tip against the very back of her throat, as he finally came. His seed filling her throat and mouth.

"My Eywa, that was incredible," Neteyam kissed Cely on the nose before laying her down again, "But now it's your turn."

She felt the ache in her core as Neteyam removed her top too slow for her liking. "Please, 'Teyam. I need you." She whined, desperate for some relief. He felt himself growing again as she begged him. This was gonna be a long night.

"Say it again," He wanted to hear those sweet words from the mouth that was just around him. "Please, I need you. I need to feel you now." She didn't hesitate to beg, knowing she'd do anything right now to get what she wanted.

Satisfied, he removed her bottoms hastily in an effort to please her as much as she did for him. He connected his tongue to her slick core, feeling a sense of pride she was unraveling like this just for him.

Cely felt the tightening knot in her stomach, her own orgasm soon to come. She had a hard time letting words out, mostly moans and whimpers of pleasure being the encouragement Neteyam needed.

"So... good... almost... there," Cely breathed out as she toyed with the boys hair. His long fingers continued to move inside her and his tongue stayed on her clit, not wanting this to end. Savoring every taste of her.

Cely felt the waves of ecstasy crash over her, her body going limp. Neteyam helped her ride out the high feeling, then placed a final kiss on her swollen clit.

He moved her limp body closer to him, knowing she was tired if not asleep already. He wrapped a protective arm around her and hummed a soothing song she loved until he fell asleep himself.

Soon it was morning and they were both passed out from the excessive kissing and touching. Laying on their sides, Neteyam still had his arm wrapped around her waist, his hand resting on her stomach. Cely was snuggled safely into his side, forgetting all of her worries for now.

This is who she belongs with and she was going to fight for it.

• • •