23.0

[smut warning!!!]
*read authors note at the end if you choose to skip this chapter!*
• • •

Arriving back at the Omaticaya camp, the traveling group was exhausted. Everyone went to rest except Cely and Neteyam, who were looking forward to some alone time.

"Hey." Neteyam placed his hands on the girls hips, pulling her towards him. She giggled as she placed her hands on his chest. "Hi, Ma' Teyam."

"Want to get out of here?" He asked, Cely could see a hint of lust in his eyes. Both knew it had been awhile since they'd been intimate due to their busy lives recently.

She nodded fervently, desperately wanting him alone without any prying eyes.

Without another word, Neteyam led the girl to his Ikran. He flew them down to their old Village in the forest, conveniently near the Tree of Souls.

As the two dismounted, they got very handsy. She would playfully shove him, he'd tickle her, and vice versa. They were pushing each other further to the edge to the point where they wouldn't stop touching.

Realizing where they were, Cely gasped. She loved the Tree of Souls, it would always be so beautiful to her. She spread her arms out, feeling the bioluminescence tendrils that draped off the tree radiantly.

Neteyam walked behind her, watching as she embraced the spiritual tree. He then smirked as he tugged on her tail, wanting the attention back on him.

The girl turned around, laughing at his antics. She then grabbed ahold of him, craving his touch.

Cely giggled as she held onto Neteyam's hand and ran with him further into the Tree. They both had never felt so free and in love, even with the situation their lives were in.

Finally stopping near the base of the tree, Cely turned to the boy, still holding his hand. He gave her a lopsided smile as they just held each other for a moment.

"I can't believe how lucky I am to be with you. I still thank Eywa she led us together." Cely spoke, taking a step closer to Neteyam and closing the distance. She rested her hands on his chest, eyes drifting from his eyes to his lips.

"My tìyawn, I'm the lucky one. You're the prettiest sight in all of Pandora." He replied, noticing her eyes drift. Needing her touch, he finally pulled her in for a soft, confident kiss.

As they continued kissing, it got heavier. His hands traveling from her chest to her backside, grabbing her ass firmly. She moaned into his mouth, moving her hands from his neck to his chest.

Breaking apart, Neteyam knelt before the girl, her copying his actions. They were completely at each others mercy, in love and hungry for more.

"I've never cared so much for someone, Neteyam. I want to be yours." Cely opened up, knowing this was an intimate moment.

"I will make you happy as my mate, I promise," He began, then added, "I see you, Cely."

"I see you, Neteyam." She smiled.

Cely lifted her braid around her shoulder, grasping onto the end where her queue is. Glancing up at Neteyam, he was already waiting with his own queue.

They slowly brought their queues together, immediately feeling the bond as soon as Tsaheylu was made. Cely gasped, never having felt such a strong connection in her life. She felt his heart, his mind, his strength. And vice versa.

Neteyam had to close his eyes as the bond was so strong, him feeling the same things she could. This was now his mate for the rest of his life and he would do anything for her.

With the bond still attached, Cely pulled Neteyam down to kiss him. They needed to consummate the bond while still with Eywa.

Neteyam caught on and kissed her back, but this time he knew he wanted to be gentle with her. This was a special moment.

He laid the girl on her back, kissing her neck in her sweet spots. She was already tugging at his loin cloth, needing to feel him.

Neteyam threw off his cloth then took care of Cely's, both were naked and completely vulnerable. He kissed her once more and felt her hand wrap around his already hard cock. He groaned into her mouth.

"I don't want to wait, I need to feel you inside me Ma 'Teyam." She begged.

"Just, tell me if it hurts, okay?" He asked and she nodded, waiting for the pleasure. He placed himself align with her core, his tip relishing in her wet slick.

As he pushed forward a few inches, Cely whimpered. "Shit, are you okay?" He pulled back right away. She put her legs around him, "Yes, please I need more."

Neteyam pushed forward again, plunging himself as deep as he could inside his now mate. With the Tsaheylu, the touch alone was immense. He stilled for a moment, adjusting to the feeling of his and her pleasure fulfilling him.

Cely couldn't even move with the amount of pleasure she felt, knowing it was both of theirs combined now. But she wanted him to move, so she bucked her hips. He got the hint and began rocking his hips.

"Oh, Ma 'Teyam. Feels so good, I love you. I love you," she muttered as he began confidently pounding into her. He felt sweat dripping down his chest as he worked on getting Cely her orgasm before himself.

Neteyam kept thrusting, grabbing her waist to lift her. Now, he was at an even better angle to go deeper. "Oh, yes! Right there!" Cely shouted.

"You're mine, now. Mine." Neteyam grunted as he felt his orgasm coming. His pace was becoming erratic quickly so he focused on Cely. He used a finger to rub circles on her clit as he pounded her, which did the job. She came right then, eyes closed as she took in the euphoric feeling.

Now Neteyam could finally finish himself, thrusting in and out only a handful more times before pumping his seed inside his mate.

At a still, Neteyam crashed on top of Cely, who was still in a blissful haze. She wrapped her arms around him in a comforting manner and he hummed in response.

"Ma 'Teyam," she whispered, "I can't breathe." Then she giggled and he rolled over to lie next to her instead.

"I didn't think that feeling was possible," Neteyam said after a few minutes of silence and catching their breaths, "But now I'm going to crave it every minute." He smirked towards her.

She slapped his shoulder, "Eywa, we're not animals!"

"That's not what I—" He began, but she cut him off. "I know what you meant. There are no words to describe how that felt." She blushed a little and he thought it was the cutest thing.

"My tìyawn, I'm glad you're my mate. I meant what I said, I will always be there for you. I see you, and I love you. Forever." He shared, making Cely's heart melt at the confession.

"I see you and I love you too, Ma 'Teyam. I couldn't have asked for a better mate." She placed one last loving kiss on his lips before standing up.

"We should get back, everyone will be wondering where we are soon." Cely said as she put on her clothes once more. Neteyam nodded.

Finally, after years of longing and craving, the deal is done. Neteyam and Cely are now mates for life.

• • •

a/n

YAY! finally they're mates ahhhh.

okay if you skipped this chapter, that's literally all you missed. they're just in lovey dovey. 🤭 i'll be posting another chapter tonight!!!

again thanks for reading :) vote and comment friends!!!!!!