•••42•••

Start from the beginning

"Rest." The door opened just enough for a head to peak in, Bellamy only further blocking Tyra with his own body.

"You and me both," The barricade fell even more, half a body of a man already peaking between the slowly opening door.

Tyra took out Hadyn's knife with slow heavy limbs out of its holster. It wasn't that she didn't trust Bellamy's abilities or that she could perfectly wield the knife either, but it gave her a better sense of security when gripping the silver and gold embedded knife in her hand.

"Here we go." The door finally caved in. A.L.I.E's people pushing in, stomping over the fallen furniture in their way.

Loukas started the fight by sending a fist to a warrior's face until he stumbled on his feet, he proceeded to grab his face and smash it against the ground until he was out cold. Standing up once more to join the already bustling fight.

Tyra could barely focus on her own brother, much less on the entire fight. Though she did see Pike send out a couple of fists into a variety of both Skaikru and Grounder faces alike. Octavia slashing with wild, precise movements that kept those surrounding her at bay. Miller and Bryan also holding their own by bruising their respective knuckles against each of A.L.I.E's follower's faces.

Though Tyra had to focus on a new imminent threat when one of the people Pike had discarded in favour of stopping himself from getting strangled, the person was stalking straight towards her with a slight limp to a twisted ankle he must've gaining during the climb or at some point in the fight.

But while Bellamy readied his baton to protect Tyra, the person suddenly dropped at Bellamy's feet, his limping foot missing. Tyra trailed the blood splatter to see Loukas on one knee behind the person, their father's sword dripping red close to his side, while Loukas' own face was covered in red specks.

The sword had sliced clean through his skin and bone, leaving behind only a mere stump, while the person began to raise to his foot once more. Though he didn't get far as Bellamy used his baton to knock him out, sharing a nod with Loukas before the latter returned to the fight.

Tyra noticed that Loukas was made to fight as she had been. Combing naturally between the dozens of fists and kicks sent his way while he slashed at different body parts, enough to maim and mangle, especially cause some pain for when they were freed, but never to kill.

As she heard a closer grunt, Tyra switched her attention to Bellamy, who had found himself in a tussle with none other than Marcus himself as he tried pushing against him to reach for Tyra. With one last determined glare, Bellamy shoved his shoulder into Marcus' chest, watching as he stumbled back to give him enough space to ready his fists and look at Tyra one last time before he diverged himself into the fight.

At first glance, Bellamy had been winning, sending fist after fist into Marcus' face until he practically fell at his feet. But with how he had to keep interrupting his own fight to throw those who were approaching at Tyra away into the mass of fighting bodies, he allowed Marcus enough time to recuperate himself to be able to fight back.

If Marcus wasn't knocked out or Bellamy began to kill soon, he would lose the fight.

Tyra turned to the side just as she saw Loukas stumble into her view. Blood was pouring down his mouth and nose, continuously spitting at the feet of the three warriors who were all at least twice his size who were slowly looming over him. Together, all three of the warriors surrounded him, sending out different punches and kicks until Loukas was on his knees.

But just when Tyra thought Loukas would lose overall, he stumbled to his feet and spun their father's sword in a circle around his head, efficiently cutting all of their throats until Loukas' sword was dripping in their blood. The pacifist route could only work for so long.