•••23•••

Fallen (10,2)

Together, Marcus, Octavia, Tyra, Loukas, and a freshly gagged Bellamy all walked toward the drop-ship. Loukas having a little too much fun when it came to dragging Bellamy over fallen rocks whenever he tripped on the path. The grudge was still far too present.

"Loukas, stay here and watch our backs." The man himself huffed as Octavia took Bellamy from his grasp, resting her sword against his neck in case he were to try anything.

"I no take orders from you."

"Loukas, please listen to Marcus. We don't want to get ambushed." Loukas still didn't look pleased, but nevertheless he did indeed walk up to a ridge, grumbling under his breath as he notched an arrow in his bow, just in case.

Tyra nodded at Marcus for them to begin advancing while she notched a red-feather tipped arrow in her own bow. Taking careful steps side by side with Marcus while he held his gun at the ready to shoot, Octavia leading while using Bellamy as a body shield.

The drop-ship seemed deserted, not a soul in sight, human and animal alike. In fact, Tyra couldn't even hear the chirping birds she had heard all the way on their trek up to that point. She found it odd, to say the least.

"Monty?" No reply came, so Marcus began to lower his gun. "We got here first."

Octavia looked down towards the muddy ground, also noticing the same thing about the stillness surrounding them that Tyra had. Fresh footprints were sunken along in a straight line toward the drop-ship. There were people already inside.

"No, we didn't." Octavia pushed Marcus away, so she was fully hiding behind Bellamy's body while her full blade was pointed at his neck.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Octavia nodded toward the ground, a motion Marcus hadn't caught on to, but Tyra had. And as he tried to go fight against her, so she'd free Bellamy, Tyra stopped him with a shake of her head, pointing briefly at his gun with her arrow in a motion for him to raise it once more. They were not alone.

"Come outside, now!" The flaps of the curtains leading into the drop-ship flapped open, Monty being pushed outside with a gun to his temple before Pike stepped out next to him.

"They followed me. I'm sorry."

"Let him go, Pike." Pike shrugged, holding a radio to his mouth with his free hand.

"Can't do that," He spoke something into the radio, a shot immediately springing dirt by Tyra's and Marcus' feet, both side stepping the harmful fast metal.

"It's over. Put down your weapons."

"Shoot him." Octavia growled while holding her sword closer to Bellamy's jugular, glaring pointedly at Pike.

"Monty's in the shot."

"Tyra?"

"If I shoot, I cannot promise I won't hurt Monty in the process." It seemed they were presented with two options, unless Loukas acted fast outside the drop-ship's camp and managed to take out Pike's reinforcements. Either surrender, or shoot at Pike just to risk losing both their lives and Monty's.

"Come on, Marcus. I promised Monty's mother that I'd bring him home alive. Don't make me a liar." Marcus debated it for a long second before lowering his gun, dropping it by his side.

"Kane, no."

"Now you two." The two female warriors shared a look before coming to a silent agreement that neither would give up that easily.

Tyra tensed her arrow further, aiming it directly over Monty's shoulder at Pike's head, while Octavia pushed Bellamy forward, pressing the blade at his neck to cause a thin line of blood to form.