Part Twenty Four-My Message to You

Hello everyone! Before we get started, I've got something awesome to share!

I've gotten my first ever fanart! Done by the lovely aloe-el ,Make sure to go and check them out on Instagram @/aloe.el and their tiktok @/s0ur.cup1d! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go and check them out and give them a follow! I'd be real grateful!

I absolutely love it and I'm extremely grateful that they took time out of their life to draw this for me

I absolutely love it and I'm extremely grateful that they took time out of their life to draw this for me. (I honestly cried a little bit when I got it since I'm very emotional when it comes to stuff like this). Again, thank you so much for the fanart aloe, it's incredible and has absolutely made my entire month.

Again guys, make sure to go and check them out on their socials for me, I'd seriously appreciate it! Now let's start the chapter before I start crying again...

—————————————————————
Yuta POV
Red...a pure bright red void is all that I'm able to see for miles. I attempt to speak once more, but just like all my other past dreams, nothing comes out. A faint ringing fills my head, causing it to ache; inching further into the endless vacuum, doing all I can to prepare myself for what's to appear. My hands begin to tremble, a sign that he's about to appear. I try my hardest to wake myself up from this nightmare but to no avail, I'm once again trapped...

A gray tinted hand bursts out of the watery red below me, followed shortly by another as my ragged self climbs out of the red void like a pool. He stands up and looks at me with that soulless expression, I quickly turn around to try and run away, but right as I turn he appears directly in front of me. I attempt to change directions but every direction I turn he still appears; anger begins to fill my mind as I punch my ruined self in the stomach as he appears again.

He doesn't even flinch at my blow, hand still planted into his gut, that familiar warm and empowering feeling rushes into my body once more— no matter how hard I try to reject this feeling, it nearly takes ahold of my whole mind once again as I'm just barely able to rip my hand from his stomach in time. He flashes me that now all to familiar, gut wrenching, smile as he then begins to grow in size as I would when I activate my quirk, but much, MUCH, larger. He begins to slowly be drained of all color and physical form, slowly becoming a hulking shadow of a former permanent as jagged, pure white, jaws unhinge from the pitch black nothingness of his body. Paired together with a pair of jagged, pure white, lines that act like eyes similar to that of the pterodactyl villain.

The ringing in my head grows louder the more I stare up at the giant monster that was my other self. I slowly begin to back away, which quickly turns into a full on sprint once I turn around. A large shadow begins to loom over me, and as I look back towards the behemoth. My eyes widen as my ears nearly explode from the ringing, as above me the void giant looms over me as it's jaw jaggedly opens. And like a wild animal, or lunges at me jaw first as it's mouth speeds closer and closer to me. I try to run as fast as I can, even trying to activate my quirk, but to little value. The shadowy monster comes crashing down onto me, completely filling my vision with pitch black void...