Battle of the witches

Hello everyone, soooo this is in fact the last chapter of this book! I'm sorry I didn't prepare you for it's ending but here we are 😆. Btw the title is from user: RohithaChowdary , thanks for the suggestion ❤️.

As the final werewolf was getting resurrected, another body materialised behind him, the person shoving him hard

As the final werewolf was getting resurrected, another body materialised behind him, the person shoving him hard. The werewolf stumbled back into another and they both fell on the floor with groans of pain. "No!" Niklaus yelled as he saw the face of the newcomer. Mikael snarled at the group and sped toward Ansel, hoping to end him as he had once before. Niklaus and Elijah moved in unison, cutting the man off and pushing him back.

"You traitors! You. Return. HIM! And not me?!" Mikael yelled, as he glared at his children then their mother. "This insolence and betrayal is all from you! They learnt this from you!" He screamed, pointing a finger at the witch. Esther scoffed, disgusted by her husband now more than ever. She may hate her children vampirism but she still loved them. Mikael on the other hand was delusional. He had not care for the vampirism curse, as long as his children followed his rule till the end of days.

"No Mikael, I didn't turn them traitors, your cruelty did!" The witch argued venomously. The vampire growled at her and attempted to attack another werewolf but was abruptly stopped by none other than Silas.

"Listen here buddy, I don't know you but this is the second time you cause trouble, keep going and I'll send you straight to Hell myself," the immortal warned under his breath, though the vampires and werewolves heard him clearly.

"Send him to Hell anyway, he'll stop at nothing to get what he wants and that's to hurt my family," said Esther. Mikael's eyes widened as he gazed at her in disbelief. Sure, he doubted there'd be any chance of reconciliation between them but this proved to him that she had become just another traitor. He'd make her pay once they bring him back. The vampire chose a new tactic, he knew he couldn't get to the little bitch that'd give him most leverage, instead Mikael sped and grabbed Bonnie Bennett by the neck.

The girl gasped, caught off guard by the Original. "You bring me back little witch, or I will snap your neck!" Mikael growled.

"Enough!" Niklaus commanded and sped to the vampire, grabbed the arm holding Bonnie's neck and snapped it, breaking the bones. Mikael cried in pain and moved away, his anger rapidly increasing.

"Father that is enough, you will leave, this is your punishment for how you treated my siblings!" Henrik called out and the boy reached for whatever magic he had and tried unleashing it on his father, hoping to weaken him enough to move him back to the Other Side. Mikael likely had no chance of returning after that.

"Henrik! I did nothing to your siblings, all I wanted was to avenge my wife, ending the savage who killed her!" Mikael pleaded, still in pain. He couldn't believe that his youngest child was turning against him. This confirmed that Niklaus was a plague upon his family, poisoning the minds of its members, it seemed only Mikael could see the bastard for what he truly was.