Home Sweet Home

Hello, my lovelies. I hope you're having a fantastic day! Please enjoy.

"His name is Connor Jordan, he's a supernatural Hunter," she whispered

Rowan stood silently after her statement. The brothers, on the other hand, were both confused, regarding her statement and worried for Rowan. They'd never seen her this perturbed about something. She was generally prepared for these things but this had caught her off guard. "Love," Klaus called to her. He approached her and gently rubbed her shoulder. The witch turned to him with fear and uncertainty. The hybrid's eyes widened and he placed his hand on her cheek.

"It's starting and I don't know what to do," she informed them. Elijah joined his brother in comforting her, by placing a hand on her lower back.

"Why don't you start, by telling us, what Connor's purpose is," Klaus suggested.

"I told you, he's a supernatural hunter," said the witch, as she stared into his eyes. The brothers remained ignorant to what she meant.

"αγάπη μου, we've dealt with hunters before, what's so special about this one?" asked Elijah. Rowan realised they hadn't figured out what she meant.

"He's one of the five," she announced. The reaction was immediate, the men startled and Klaus took a step back.

"No, no that's not..." the hybrid saw Rowan's face, full of sympathy and apologetic. "I killed them! I killed them all," he argued, breathlessly.

"You killed the five active ones, at the time, yes," said Rowan. That made the brothers even more upset.

"Active ones?" Asked Elijah.
"At the time?" Niklaus finished for him. Rowan lowered her head to avoid their pain-filled gazes.

"The hunter's curse is a lot more complicated than that," she admitted and walked away. "First of all, the curse is global. Second of all, its main purpose isn't to create vampire hunters," explained the witch.

"Then, what is the curse for, exactly?" Inquired Niklaus.

"I'm gonna have to tell you the full story, for you to understand the purpose," said the witch.

"Then tell us, αγάπη μου."

"You're not gonna like it," whispered the witch.

"Try us, Love," said Klaus. Rowan sat back on the stool she used when painting.

"It all started 2000 years ago," began the woman. The two Mikaelsons found chairs to sit on, realising that it'll be a long story. "Back when witches weren't so importunate, on maintaining the balance of Nature," Rowan commented with a scoff. Both brothers gave a smile of their own at the comment. "Witches used to be very creative and experimental with their magic and a certain coven had two, very talented ones."