Dreams and Trouble

Hello, so Rowan is having weird dreams and now something else has happened. I hope you're enjoying the story! ❤️❤️

Rowan walked once again into the recognisable coffee shop

Rowan walked once again into the recognisable coffee shop. She scoured for the man who sat speaking to the unknown woman. Rowan spotted him in the same booth, still conversing with the woman. The witch started to walk toward them and try to call out his name. Her voice was none existent.

Someone again tapped her shoulder. Rowan turned around to see the faceless man once more. "Who are you? Why am I here?" argued the witch.

"I'm so sorry. Please forgive me," responded the man. It was a broken record with the same sentences. "Protect him, please," continued the man. The emotions of regret and fear plagued Rowan's body.

"Who are you and who is he?" Rowan asked desperately.

"I'm Jamie A..." the man's voice was distorted again.  "He's my son T-T..." it seemed that anytime the man attempted to inform Rowan of his and the other man's identity, he became distorted. The witch felt the pull of waking up from the dream. She again turned to watch the sitting man at the last second. Once again she recognized that face!

"Rowan! Rowan wake up!" the witch startled and sat up in bed. "Oh my god, are you okay?" Rebekah inquired. Rowan breathed heavily but nodded.

"Sorry, just a nightmare," explained the witch. This time, Rowan remembered certain details of the dream but not much. She remembered walking into the coffee shop but not how it looked. She remembered speaking to someone but had no idea who, not even their gender. The witch rubbed her face in irritation at the headache this was causing.

"I'll get you some water," Rebekah suggested. Rowan nodded in thanks. The Original sped out of the room. Meanwhile, Rowan got up and saw that the time was past 10:00. She went to the bathroom to wash her face and to start getting ready. Rebekah returned to her seconds later, with a glass of water and paracetamol in hand. "Here," she told the witch. Rowan was grateful and took the medicine.

"Thanks, Bekah, I'm gonna be okay," reassured the witch.

"Nik, said this was the second time you get a nightmare," commented the blonde. Rowan sighed and nodded in confirmation. "Do you remember anything?" Rowan shook her head, although she did recall a few details they were of no use.

"Can I take a shower?" asked the witch.

"Of course, there is no need to ask," stated Rebekah. Rowan got ready for her day, relaxing more and more as she fell back into a routine. The witch went down to eat some brunch with Rebekah and they spoke of their activities from the prior night. The girls giggled as they talked, ignoring most of the household, as no one understood what they were talking about.

"So how are you feeling Love?" Niklaus asked.

"I'm a lot better thank you. It's just a nightmare," said the witch with a shrug. The hybrid nodded and placed a kiss on her head.