Reasons

Thank you for all the support, please tell me what you think, I'm always open to opinions!

"Before you speak with my brothers about the spell. I want you to explain to me why I am excluded from your little plan!"

Rowan froze but a smile quickly formed on her face as she saw Rebekah. The blonde had her hands on her hips and glared at Rowan. The witch couldn't help a part of her that wanted to squeal. Rebekah had been her favourite and she related to the woman a lot. "Rebekah Mikaelson," Rowan greeted with a grin. Rebekah pouted and cleared her throat to appear unfazed by the sweet tone of the witch.

"Yeah, what of it? Now answer the question," said Rebekah.

"Rebekah, calm yourself please," Elijah pleaded with an exasperated sigh.

"It's alright, I understand her frustration. However, I would like to discuss this in private with her. Is that okay?" responded the witch. The Original siblings exchanged glances and eventually nodded in agreement.

"Alright, let's talk in Nik's studio, it's soundproof," suggested the female Original. Rowan followed politely behind her and they walked across the courtyard and inside a room. When they entered the studio, Rowan couldn't help but wander and gaze at the paintings. Her heart fluttered at a few and she inhaled the unmistakable scent of parchment and paint, it was lovely. "I see you're enjoying yourself," commented the older.

"Sorry, I'm always amazed by his talent. They're all so beautiful," said Rowan.

"So? What did you wish to tell me in private," asked Rebekah, a little impatient, then again she has always been that way.

"You may not like my reasons for excluding you but I wish for you to at least consider them," Rowan said as she faced Rebekah with a serious expression. The Original nodded for her to continue. "Finn isn't well known by many, not even his own sireline. He can disappear and live his life peacefully," said the witch. Rebekah still had no idea where Rowan was going with this and the witch didn't expect her to, yet. "Kol had been a witch before turning into a vampire. So once he becomes human again, his powers should return. With that, his relationships with the numerous covens should provide him with more power and protection against your family enemies."

Rowan paused, allowing Rebekah to analyse her words perhaps figuring out the reasoning on her own. However, the blonde seemed to be stubborn and stuck in her mindset. Rowan huffed in exasperation and spelt out her reasoning. "If you become human, you'll be a target to any enemy of the Mikaelson family and The Originals. As a human with no magic and a well-known ex-Original, you'll be targeted heavily with no form of self-defence," explained the witch.

Rebekah gasped at the idea and she blinked in shock at the information. Rowan paused again to see how the Original processed the information and what her opinion would be. It took seconds for Rebekah to come up with a response. "You were trying to protect me," she concluded and Rowan sighed inwardly at the other's understanding.