Reveals Pt. 1

There will be an interesting conversation in this chapter! Thank you all for the support, I hope you enjoy it! ❤️ Btw I've added a few uncanon things to the story, so I'm sorry if you don't enjoy it 💜

Rowan continued to keep a close eye, on the three newly mortals. She examined their bodies and tracked their statuses, daily. They were perfectly fine. Their bodies had accustomed, to returning, to their human form. Kol wasn't as sensitive, he even admitted to the feel of his senses being dulled. "It's as if my system was in overdrive and now it's back to normal, so it's very calming to be unable to sense things so delicately," he said.

Finn and Sage were very excited and shared their plans with the group. In order, to avoid any enemies, using them as bait, they'll live in New York. It's a city, dense in population and large enough to be lost in. There, they'll start their family. Rowan understood their desire to build a family. However, she knew, that if they had a child first, then Dahlia will target them. Despite that, if Rowan's plans went accordingly, then she had time.

Kol already knew and she could start working with him. She couldn't remember where Freya was but a simple locator spell, using any of her siblings, should be enough. Then using Freya's link to Dahlia, they can find the aunt. Afterwards, things would be a little more difficult but not that much. Releasing Esther from her coffin was simple, with both Bonnie and Grams alive. Although Abby would be great to have. However, that wasn't the time for that concern.

For the time being, Rowan really needed to worry about two things. One, Enzo will figure out that Maggie is dead, soon enough. He'll be depressed and maybe even turn off his emotions. He'll want revenge on Damon soon and might show up in Mystic Falls. The witch knew her friends could handle him. Especially with two powerful witches and two strong vampires. She won't be counting Jenna because her aunt was new and Isobel isn't much help either.

The second thing on Rowan's mind was Shane and his plan. Rowan struggled the most with Silas. There were way too many scenarios that could play out. From simply, killing Shane and his hunter, to end their search. To, helping Shane and getting the cure from Silas and killing him; to fulfil Qetsiyah's insane revenge plan. Then there was, helping Silas get Amara, without breaking the other side. And finally, helping Silas get Amara and breaking the other side. So that whoever dies from the supernatural, finds peace instead of getting stuck in that endless purgatory. It was very difficult.

That is why, she needed Kol, Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah, to be her third perspective. They were old, experienced and strong. They'll know what the best option is. Besides, it won't be possible without them anyway. The only other issue, pertaining to those plans, is the absence of an Expression Magic witch. Rowan isn't gonna dip her toe anywhere near that lava water, thank you very much! She knows its dangers and she isn't a Bennett, there is no way she'd be able to control it. She might even wake up Esther just to get the older witch to do that.

Meanwhile, an advantage of having Silas, is that he'd owe them. Dahlia would be easier to handle, with him on their side and the Inadu would also find an equal in him. Silas's immortality and age would allow him to absorb the Hollow's magic, without getting affected by its entity. It was dangerous, to offer an evil man more power but if he steps out of line, then they would still have the cure and can kill him. It won't be easy but doable. Okay perhaps Rowan was a little too optimistic in that regard but she's either optimistic or panicking.

For the time being, Rowan wanted to focus on having somewhat of a peaceful summer. She still had other things to do as well. The scariest being, informing Niklaus of his semi-fertility. He had a right to know, especially if he wants to date her. Rowan was certain, that she didn't have enough magic to hold his baby, so he'd lose the opportunity if he ended up, dating her. The witch had a theory that; Niklaus was only fertile with magically powerful and unique individuals. Hayley is a Crescent wolf and a direct descendant, of the Labonair bloodline.